Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How sick is this

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
What an absolute piece of sub-human shit that 'man' is.

:nono: :nono: :nono:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Not sure I believe it to be honest.

Why would the prison authorities let him have a teletubbies duvet? Is this standard practice to let people have their own bedsheets? Who does the laundry? Is there a duvet with teletubbies on big enough for a grown man? These are professional people who watch him - the idea that they're too terrified so they let him do whatever he wants is too unbelievable. What does he say - get me a teletubbies duvet or I'll slit my wrists, let me have cut-out pictures of children despite me being a known child murderer and the fact that he had sex with underage children - can't see the authorities going for it.

So he does colouring in. Big deal. It's not relevant. I'd have thought his regression to a child-like state is as much down to the unrealness of life in a maximum security prison where you're under suicide watch as some kind of sick fantasy whereby he's pretending to be a kiddie.

This is all so much unreliable speculation by another convict reported in a dreary downmarket rag. The papers are so determined to paint him as a child eating monster and I suspect the truth is that this man has a monotonous life in prison and has been allowed to regress mentally.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
err the WHOLE article is based on ?facts? from a prison mate.

The Daily Mirror said he confided in "his closest prison friend" about his situation in prison. :jester:

even SKY have put it in quotes, this is not news its tittle tattle :)

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I don't get sickened by a murderer with obvious mental illness and ensnared depressive suicide saying something about how he would kill again if he were released, which he never will be anyway.
I am more interested in the decisions made to choose to be his closest personal friend inside and then reveal all his words for nuggets.

Excellent observations MB.

Somehow, I imagine he's using this suicide threat as a way to distract from people wanting to kill him. He's delaying them from doing it.

If I was warden, I'd hand him something he can kill himself with, and if he failed to come through, let loose the incarcerated dogs of retribution.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
So why not bring back the rope then?

A clear candidate for capital punishment. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
So why not bring back the rope then?

A clear candidate for capital punishment. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

If you ran over a couple of kids driving home one night would that warrant capital punishment too? And if not, why not?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
El Presidente said:
If you ran over a couple of kids driving home one night would that warrant capital punishment too? And if not, why not?

If it was an accident, lets say the kids ran out from between parked cars and you didn't have time to react, then obviously no it not a hanging offence BUT if you did it with the intent to kill them...saw them crossing the road then put your foot down to get them...then yes you should hang as much as that slime Huntley deserves to.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
It always amazes me how much desire people have to see another human being killed.

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
I wonder which one of the Teletubbies was his favourite.
If it was Tinky-Winky then he is even sicker than we first thought.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Capital punishment isn't a punishment. It's retribution.

Better to let him rot in prison for another 50 years than to give him an easy way out. He's already tried to kill himself. Let him suffer from spending the rest of his life inside. Hanging him is too easy.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
El Presidente said:

Its wouldn't be a deliberate, premeditated act for a start. Still, chances are the 'best friend' was being paid to say whatever he thought the media wanted to hear, its heresay at the very best.

Last edited:

Les Biehn said:
It always amazes me how much desire people have to see another human being killed.

Why does it keep amazing you then, if you see it so often?

Howabout a good torturing, set fire to his nuts, hot knives under his fingernails, smash his toes with a hammer, make him eat his own body part by part, superglue his arse and make him dread every body-function - then after several months and in response to his begging for it to be done, put him out of his misery?

:D

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I can't say I'm a fan of Russell Brand, but he summed up this situation nicely for me during the Amnesty International gig a few weeks back.

Ian Huntley is a child killing sex offender, who lied repeatedly to police and will spend the rest of his miserable existence in prison, watching his arse every time he goes into the shower and sieving all his food for broken glass.

He murdered two little girls, in cold blood, in all probability with a sexual motive.

So how do the likes of the Mirror POSSIBLY think they could influence the average Briton to feel any more loathing towards him, by coming up with stuff like him having a Teletubbies duvet cover?
To paraphrase Russell Brand: Child killer? Fair enough. Sex offender? Hey, it happens. but a TELETUBBIES DUVET? Oh my God, now I REALLY hate him...

FFS, why get worked up about it, it's probably from the imagination of some other frustrated lag looking for a bit of attention anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here