Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How rich is Tony Bloom?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Beats me :thumbsup:

Rich enough to afford Falmer and rich enough to be afforded privacy (no meaningful information anywhere seemingly).

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
If you think that he stumped up £92M off his own money, presumably from cash reserves, he must be worth a considerable multiple of that... At least a billion I'd say...

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
He's worth ONE MILLION DOLLARS

Dr_Evil.jpg

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
only on NSC can instead of politely saying "No Idea." will you get "What's it to you"

(No idea btw)

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
In an attempt to answer the question, nobody really knows. We presume his wealth must be substancial based on his ability to pump just shy of £100m on the stadium without security. He doesn't appear on many rich lists, but that is likely to be because he opts out of them, as others do. I think I heard that a lot of his businesses are based outside of the uk also.

So, sorry to be vague, but we really don't have any idea!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Maybe borrowed some funds against his property portfolio that is currently being paid back by naming rights and sales of 1901 and so on.

Who knows? Probably him and his accountant. Is he single? :love:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
If you added up the personal wealth of all the members on NSC, and then sold off all their stuff and added that to the total, you still wouldn't get close to the wealth of Mr Bloom. :)

He's considerably richer than you. (And me).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here