Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How racist are you?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
http://www.rsdb.org/

The racial slur data base has more than ive come across.

Would I be racist though for calling an Irish-American a plastic paddy? Something I have done on more than one occaision.

E

enigma

looney said:
http://www.rsdb.org/

The racial slur data base has more than ive come across.

Would I be racist though for calling an Irish-American a plastic paddy? Something I have done on more than one occaision.

You're racist anyway so it doesn't matter, surely?

:wave:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Re: Re: How racist are you?

enigma said:
You're racist anyway so it doesn't matter, surely?

:wave:

Oh look, nsc's prime pillowbiter is back. So why am I a racist?

Havn't you got some shopping to do?

E

enigma

Re: Re: Re: How racist are you?

looney said:
Oh look, nsc's prime pillowbiter is back. So why am I a racist?

Havn't you got some shopping to do?

You have to do better than the gay line.In fact, you're the one that's always talking about it. Aren't you over 40 and not married? Very unusual loonster. Noone believes you about the girlfriend. Maybe you're like one of those gays in prison, you shouldn't hide it. The images you come up with are pretty graphic, just relax, it should be natural for you.

:lolol:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
That is a very extensive list!

Haven't heard of the majority of them!

"British are called Cocks after the cockneys" ???

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Poutine for Canadians?

As it says Poutine is The name of a mixture of french fries, cheese, and gravy. Popular in Montreal and other parts of eastern Canada How is that a rascist slur-calling them a portion of fries, cheese and gravy?

Pretty dumb collection if you ask me.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
A strange collection.

How is 'bloke' derogatory?

And I've never heard the Cornish called Janners before (although it might be a good chant for when Plymouth come :) )

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Gwylan said:
A strange collection.

How is 'bloke' derogatory?

And I've never heard the Cornish called Janners before (although it might be a good chant for when Plymouth come :) )

'Janners' is used frequently in the Navy but usually applied to West Country folk in general and Plymouth in particular.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Argie - Argentinans - Self-explanatory

hmm aren't they the greasey south americans who we whooped in a fight about some sheep pens on a few pointless Islands?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Yorkie said:
'Janners' is used frequently in the Navy but usually applied to West Country folk in general and Plymouth in particular.

That's what I like about NSC - you can always learn something.

That was a completely new phrase to me.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Gwylan said:
That's what I like about NSC - you can always learn something.

likewise . .a year and 1000 posts on NSC should be awarded with some kind of certificate.

if 1000's of workshy scrounging kids get a certificate from half arsed polytechnics for drinking cheap booze for three years and running up monumental debts, then why not us . . .we actually learn as we go

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Yorkie said:

very true ... normally has the word bastard added on the end hence people from the west country are sometimes known as JB's.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
what a load of bollocks. 2370 "slurs" have been logged on there, how manyare actually even vaguely offensive, like Taxi Driver as a slur on indian cabbies - wtf? and the reasons are truly laughable, for frog: "The French are said to laugh like frogs. When they laugh, their adam's apples bulge out of their necks like frogs. Also perhaps from the French delicacy of frog-legs." Er, who made up that laughing crap.

Could we commission Easy10 to do a spoof please?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
My favourites:

Bean Bandit - Hispanics - They eat beans.

Bjork - Icelanders - She's the Icelander everyone knows.

Monday - Blacks - Nobody likes mondays.

Seinfeld - Jews - Probably one of the most famous Jews.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here