Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How pleased are you with our transfer business?

Happy with deadline day?

• Over the moon! Very very happy

Votes: 96 61.9%
  • Pretty good, happy to trust Gus

Votes: 52 33.5%
  • Underwhelmed, Wheres Bobby?

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • Rubbish, the worst day ever!

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
I like the fact our strength in depth has improved considerably and we won't be so affected by a few injuries now, we'll have a good strong bench and options to bring on and change the game.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
If you can't be pleased with those signings ( and previous to tonight) then you might as well do one. It doesn't get much better than that.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
We are massively improved as a squad from the end of last season. That equals progress, I'm over the moon with all of our transfer business.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Brilliant( not bothered with all the shit surrounding Hammond) still too excited about seeing David Lopez Moreno in the blue & White stripes our club has just moved up another level we really do have a squad now capable of winning this league Yes let me repeat that winning this league

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Subject to no late news coming through of CM-S leaving for Norwich, extremely. Reserving judgement until he walks out in a Brighton shirt tomorrow. Assuming he does, it's been a rather splendid, moist, glistening cake. A slightly bitter cherry on top, but pretty damn good overall.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I like the fact our strength in depth has improved considerably and we won't be so affected by a few injuries now, we'll have a good strong bench and options to bring on and change the game.

Nail on head.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
So wheres the ONE man we have been after???..no where, that's where. So it's as you were. Hammond, no thanks, as for the others some good signings but nthing that is going to see us push on apart from Lopez. The striker was the key and we didn't get him. Just papering over the cracks, but carry on.

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
I couldn't be happier, tonight's signings plus the others already done are absolutely everything we could have expected. Brilliant, roll on the rest of the season!

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Subject to no late news coming through of CM-S leaving for Norwich, extremely. Reserving judgement until he walks out in a Brighton shirt tomorrow. Assuming he does, it's been a rather splendid, moist, glistening cake. A slightly bitter cherry on top, but pretty damn good overall.

Have you seen the time? To the op excellent signing this close season the squad is so much better than last year puts us right in the mix, I'm loving it.

Barn Door Billy

Feb 19, 2012
Somewhere near Reading...
So wheres the ONE man we have been after???..no where, that's where. So it's as you were. Hammond, no thanks, as for the others some good signings but nthing that is going to see us push on apart from Lopez. The striker was the key and we didn't get him. Just papering over the cracks, but carry on.

Go away.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I am pretty happy, decent signings, Hammond would be a great signing... if only it wasn't dean ****ing hammond.

this sums up tonight perfectly

2uolw2g.jpg

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I voted pretty good, but the more i think about it, the more I would want to shift it up a gear. About 6 hours ago, waiting for the text messages, I was half expecting nothing to happen and that we would eventually be relying on the loan market. And alongside that seeing other league rivals making impressive signings.

And then, it seems to me, we go and knock them all in to a cocked hat! Great stuff. Has anybody in this division done better?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here