Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How optimistic are you about next season?

How optimistic are you about next season

• Very , we will be contenders

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • Not at all, we will struggle

Votes: 25 54.3%
  • Mid Table is ok for me

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • f*** off, it's all about Falmer

Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
Icy Gull said:
Not very, personally

I think, realistically, we will struggle. I'd like to be proved wrong and I know some of the young players will have had a season's experience. But the woeful inconsistency this season, plus I don't think we'll have sack loads of money to buy much in the way of new players; means a repeat of this season, I suspect.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Fighting for the play-offs. :clap2:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Considering we took zero points out of twelve over Xmas/New Year, and must have currently rock solid relegation form, it's hard to be optimistic about our chances next season. Assuming Falmer gets the go-ahead, and LDC put in an appeal, then it'll be more of the same. Only worse- as season ticket sales will be WELL down. Beggars belief that we've somehow got to 52 points. We're probably worth no more that 32 on current form.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Tom Hark said:
Considering we took zero points out of twelve over Xmas/New Year, and must have currently rock solid relegation form, it's hard to be optimistic about our chances next season. Assuming Falmer gets the go-ahead, and LDC put in an appeal, then it'll be more of the same. Only worse- as season ticket sales will be WELL down. Beggars belief that we've somehow got to 52 points. We're probably worth no more that 32 on current form.
Can i put you down as Fighting for the Playoffs then?:lolol:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
With a fit Paul Reid,Adam Hinshelwood and Dean Hammond we would look much stronger than we do at present.
Depends who we get in/ let go, but i'm of the opinion that the glass is half full.
Now where's my Season Ticket Renewal form..........

Baby Burtz

Feb 27, 2006
Brighton
Bakesy said:
With a fit Paul Reid,Adam Hinshelwood and Dean Hammond we would look much stronger than we do at present.
Depends who we get in/ let go, but i'm of the opinion that the glass is half full.

tis the attitude!

btw this is drumstick but I cant be arsed to log out m8s user!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
very well next time round

Wilkins will have the summer to work his own pre-season routines and transfers in and providing he's ready at the start of the season , contracts are handed to those who deserve them and we stop moaning for 5 seconds - then why not promotion

C'MON YOU SUPER SEAGULLSSSSSSSSS:albion:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
Baby Burtz said:
tis the attitude!

btw this is drumstick but I cant be arsed to log out m8s user!
eDIT

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
Tom Hark said:
Certainly NOT :angry:

Can you put me down as 'STILL beats going round the shops of a Saturday afternoon' :lol:
Certainly Sir, consider it done.:thumbsup:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
this time next year, we will fighting right up there for a automatic promotion place or at least a trip to Wembley.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Have a heart, everyone! The Falmer YES in July will mean a bit more cash for the club (expecially after four Seagulls Party members of the Lewes District Council overview and scrutiny committee see off an attempt to launch another judicial review!). We'll pick up a couple of lucky signings in August; Reid, Hinsh and Hammond will return from injury; Jake will redicsover his scoring touch and will form a strike partnership bit Bas that will make defenders the length and breadth of League 1 shit themselves collectively.

So, 15th, then?

Legend

Prince Of Darkness
Jul 5, 2003
Lancing
I think we will be there or thereabouts. We have a good nucleus of youngsters who will be a year older,wiser,stronger. If we can sign a further 3 or 4 players in the summer (Whing being one of them) then next season could be a very enjoyable one.

Wienergull

Geht in Ordnung
Jul 10, 2003
Berlin Mitte
Bakesy said:

Agree with that. Add to those three a proven goalscorer, a fit Revell, Whing at RB and Bowditch to inject some pace on the flanks, and you're looking at a top six finish.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here