Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much more Christmas Shopping do you have to do?

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I finished all my Xmas shopping yesterday. It's a pain in the arse because it's my brothers birthday today and my neighbours (who we're close to) yesterday so I had to buy extra things along with presnts for 5 members of the family! Oh well giving is the point of Christmas isn't it?

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I finished all my Xmas shopping yesterday. It's a pain in the arse because it's my brothers birthday today and my neighbours (who we're close to) yesterday so I had to buy extra things along with presnts for 5 members of the family! Oh well giving is the point of Christmas isn't it?

And here is me thinking its just an excuse to get drunk and eat loads of good food!

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
all of it, im fuckin USELESS when it comes to christmas shopping :down:

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Haven't even started. Only got to get for four people though (one of these is my girlfriend though :( )

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
all done except my sister's birthday present for Boxing Day and food shopping - it'll all be done by lunchtime tomorrow

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
1 person left, but that's just a cd and a shirt from Next or something easy. Although still waiting for something from Amazon so might have to hastily find a replacement if it doesn't arrive tomorrow or Friday

Southstandfaithful

Oct 22, 2010
H Heath
Just finished the last person today!..... although hoping not to have to go to loughborough to have Xmas with the inlaws!......if i can avoid i can keep the cool rocket launcher i bought for nephew!

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Started yesterday on 22nd, took couple hours to get like 25 presents. Just plan a little in advance and found some great ideas for people when out. Got 2 more to get today from elsewhere, never quite see what the big drama is. Town was quiet apart from the Priory Meadow shopping centre where people seemed to be in a crazy panic.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Finished shopping a while ago, finished wrapping last night. For the last few years we've had a policy of wrapping presents as many presents as we can on the day (or usually, the evening) we buy them. Obviously there are a few you don't quite get round to wrapping on the same day (hence last nights wrapping) but it seems to work well for us being that organised.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here