Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many to Millwall? 2500?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
As we are selling lower tier tickets assume this will be PoTD? I'm resisting at the moment as I'm skint and going on holiday Monday but want to have the opportunity of making a bad financial decision to support the seagulls.

I think it may be. Try phoning Millwall ticket office, they will give you your answer i would imagine.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Phew! My tickets just turned up, they'd been delivered next door by accident! Lower Tier, ordered at the weekend. We probably haven't taken this many to the 'wall since the playoff semis, 91.

The Met Police won't allow the opening of the lower tier at 'Wall or POTG will they ?

As apparently they can't control too many of us at Palace.:whistle:

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
The Met Police won't allow the opening of the lower tier at 'Wall or POTG will they ?

As apparently they can't control too many of us at Palace.:whistle:

Millwall don't care about you at all tho .Do they?
That's why you have ben given some of the bottom tier.That stand top and bottom holds more than 3,000 so I'd imagine you will maybe get the centre block lower .

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Bit of kudos on the Englandfans forum about this. Millwall fans reckon should take their crowd to over 12,000 :lol:

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I cannot believe this has not sold out yet.if we can take 2000 to Watford on a tues night surely a trip up the road to millwall on a saturday 3pm is easy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here