Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many to Millwall? 2500?

Jan 30, 2008
We took 1820 last year on a Tuesday night. It will only be 2000 max this year, unless they open the bottom tier (which is very unusual). In which case it will probably be pay on the day too, meaning maybe 2500? When i got my ticket Monday we had sold nearly 2000 according to the lad i spoke to. I read on another thread that some people have got lower tier tickets, anybody else got one?
are you going back to LB after the game ???

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Just checked mine that I bought lunch time and they are Lower Tier.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Does anyone know whether Bruno is likely to be available for Saturday's game? It was worrying to see him clutching his hamstring when he was subbed off on Tuesday.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Does anyone know whether Bruno is likely to be available for Saturday's game? It was worrying to see him clutching his hamstring when he was subbed off on Tuesday.

Bruno is different class but Calderon is not a bad replacement.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Deff now selling tickets in the bottom tier!!!

Biggest home attendence for Millwall so far this season?

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
My ticket ordered a week or so ago is in the lower tier. Will be good to check it out from there.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
As we are selling lower tier tickets assume this will be PoTD? I'm resisting at the moment as I'm skint and going on holiday Monday but want to have the opportunity of making a bad financial decision to support the seagulls.

Freddo

May 14, 2006
Clapham
I just got off the phone to the ticket office and they say you can't pick them up from the Den! Gutted as I won't be able to get to the Amex between now and Saturday...

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I just got off the phone to the ticket office and they say you can't pick them up from the Den! Gutted as I won't be able to get to the Amex between now and Saturday...

If they've opened the bottom I'd imagine it'll be POTD ... Milwall ticket office would be able to tell you I'd have thought

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Just seen on that Twitter that the annoying f*** who does the "away days" thing on Soccer AM is actually filming at Millwall for Saturdays show, tomorrow. So i suggest watching it before leaving if you really are scared...

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

My hope is that he was feigning injury to give him an excuse to hobble off as slowly as possible and run down the clock. Was about 3 mins to play at the time and we were under pressure, so I had a feeling that it was a time wasting substitution more than anything.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
My hope is that he was feigning injury to give him an excuse to hobble off as slowly as possible and run down the clock. Was about 3 mins to play at the time and we were under pressure, so I had a feeling that it was a time wasting substitution more than anything.

This, the ref wasnt buying it by the looks of it and was almost forcing him off the pitch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here