Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many to Millwall? 2500?

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
I was thinking of going to this as I live fairly close and haven't been to The New Den.
My only reservation is that I found the constant homophobic stuff at West Ham quite sickening, although the scoreline didn't help, but wondered if it is likely to be similar or worse at Millwall?

Is this a piss take!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I was thinking of going to this as I live fairly close and haven't been to The New Den.
My only reservation is that I found the constant homophobic stuff at West Ham quite sickening, although the scoreline didn't help, but wondered if it is likely to be similar or worse at Millwall?

Milwall will use the fact Brighton has a large gay population against us, like most blokes from other clubs do. If it bothers you then mill wall prob not worth going and getting yourself into a state for.
Of course we can give it back (within the safety of the stand) about taking it up the arse etc but in the long run this will spur them on more.
It is a shame this fixture from both sets of fans seems to become an obsession with anal sex. Personally I won't play to the stereo type and will give it back to them in a more original way .

crabface

Mar 24, 2012

Take some ear plugs?

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

If it really bothers you I'd advise not to go to away games.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
both sets of fans seems to become an obsession with anal sex. Personally I won't play to the stereo type and will give it back to them in a more original way .

Putting it in their EARS?

rool

Jul 10, 2003
If it really bothers you I'd advise not to go to away games.

I was just trying to guage whether it would be the same as West Ham. Obviously I have experienced it now and will be more prepared and hope we don't suffer being 3-0 down within ten minutes :lolol:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Im bored at work! Heres one for you?

Ticket price £ 71.02

it is Stanstead though!

Service fees not included
pax|0||false|0 Breakdown
Departure
FRWed, 21-Nov-12
06:10London (LON)
09:40Rome (ROM)
0 Stops
Return
FRFri, 23-Nov-12
21:30Rome (ROM)
23:10London (LON)
0 Stops
1 Passenger

E-DREAMS.

Sweet, cheers for looking :laugh:. :thumbsup:

I'd only be able to do the one night though - plus with such an early flight on the Wednesday it means travelling up Tuesday night.

Cheers though

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Taking my two to this one can I ask where everyone is drinking?? in the past I have meet up with family (all Millwall) so never had issues drinking anywhere and normally a few in Orpington before left for the ground so never known about an away pub my two are 9 and 12 very well behaived but I want them to soak up a bit of Albion away pub atmos before the game (and I want a pint of course lol)

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
And Millwall fourm says we've got the bottom tier as well.

We have, meaning they have given us extra tickets - yet there hasnt been anything from the club (BHAFC) about it !! A great effort to sell 3,000 - could be our biggest of the season already !!

Lets hope there isnt a massive amount of idiots....like there was reported at Watford.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
We have, meaning they have given us extra tickets - yet there hasnt been anything from the club (BHAFC) about it !! A great effort to sell 3,000 - could be our biggest of the season already !!

Lets hope there isnt a massive amount of idiots....like there was reported at Watford.

I just looked on the BHAFC offical site and it states that we've got 2,000. Strange how we've not updated it.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
I have to say I haven't seen ANY team have any of the bottom tier at Millwall for donkeys years.

Cracking turnout though:clap2:

The only times I can recall the bottom tier being open to away fans was for West ham and Everton.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

I'm sure the idiot crew will be there as it's practically next door - I'll be happy drunk and won't let them bother me.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Same as it always is, 1300 odd, for some reason we never take many there.

We took 1820 last year on a Tuesday night. It will only be 2000 max this year, unless they open the bottom tier (which is very unusual). In which case it will probably be pay on the day too, meaning maybe 2500? When i got my ticket Monday we had sold nearly 2000 according to the lad i spoke to. I read on another thread that some people have got lower tier tickets, anybody else got one?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Got mine lunch time today and the lad behind the counter said just a bit under 2 thousand at the moment. I reckon 2.2k by Saturday. Is it POTG ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here