Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many to Millwall? 2500?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
This happens every single time we play them.

It's right up there with all that "hold me back" bollocks you get when a opposition player gives it the bigg'un after netting. This week's finest example of that was when ex Bradford man Gareth Evans scored for Rotherham against them and deliberately celebrated in front of them. Cue 5 or 6 Bradford goons putting on a fine "hold me back" display.

Hold me back chimps: Please either ignore the wanker or run on the pitch and twat him. Do not pretend you are hard.

article-0-066744E7000005DC-465_468x294.jpg

Invisible wall stopping Arsenal fans getting at Adebayor. If you see the footage some even run about 20 rows down to get to the front. Only to run into the invisible wall. :glare:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Was so funny watching that group of shirters last season that seemingly failed to realise the walkway ended, never seen a group go from giving it so much to hiding behind people so quickly, problem is that half the time they are the ones that start the trouble without realising it.

Surely the fact that it does end makes it irrelevant anyway? Never understood it myself.Probably causes more tension than if it wasn't there.

On more than one occasion have I seen the "shirters" cause trouble abroad with Tottenham. They tend to be the ones throwing their beer up in the air whilst jumping up and down singing & getting excited. Que the riot police steaming in.

Thank god we're back in the Europa League :clap2:

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Surely the fact that it does end makes it irrelevant anyway? Never understood it myself.Probably causes more tension than if it wasn't there.

On more than one occasion have I seen the "shirters" cause trouble abroad with Tottenham. They tend to be the ones throwing their beer up in the air whilst jumping up and down singing & getting excited. Que the riot police steaming in.

Thank god we're back in the Europa League :clap2:

which away's you doing lad?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
which away's you doing lad?

Only Maribor booked up so far mate. Flying to Zagreb then getting a minibus up to Maribor.

Will be doing Lazio too, but haven't sorted transport yet - flights direct to Rome are proper £££££.

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
Only Maribor booked up so far mate. Flying to Zagreb then getting a minibus up to Maribor.

Will be doing Lazio too, but haven't sorted transport yet - flights direct to Rome are proper £££££.

Im bored at work! Heres one for you?

Ticket price £ 71.02

it is Stanstead though!

Service fees not included
pax|0||false|0 Breakdown
Departure
FRWed, 21-Nov-12
06:10London (LON)
09:40Rome (ROM)
0 Stops
Return
FRFri, 23-Nov-12
21:30Rome (ROM)
23:10London (LON)
0 Stops
1 Passenger

E-DREAMS.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I was thinking of going to this as I live fairly close and haven't been to The New Den.
My only reservation is that I found the constant homophobic stuff at West Ham quite sickening, although the scoreline didn't help, but wondered if it is likely to be similar or worse at Millwall?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here