Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many to Millwall? 2500?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
thinking of doing this but the people i go with can't commit until the end of the week. no danger of a sell out then?

There's always the home stands - you can normally take your pick from about 10,000 empty seats so no danger of having to sit too close to the local knuckle-draggers.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
We should take at least 2000 but we wont as a lot of Brighton fans are to scared.

Away games always used to be the dogs and still are, but with the shinny new AMEX playing at home is just as good these days.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
If people are going, please do not gob off when in the safety of the walk way, before being as quiet as mice when in the main bit to the station.

Thanks

Was so funny watching that group of shirters last season that seemingly failed to realise the walkway ended, never seen a group go from giving it so much to hiding behind people so quickly, problem is that half the time they are the ones that start the trouble without realising it.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Last year it just seemed to be kids from the Millwall side of the walkway giving it large and throwing coins, then when they merged they went quiet too. Was all rather silly

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
Heard at work today that millwall are out to make a statement this season for some obscure knuckle dragging reason! Suppose they will have f*** all else to be proud of this year.............Nothing like a Saturday at The New Old Den.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
we took about 1850 last season on a tues night when we were in the middle of a bad run.

I'm sure they only use the top tier at the new den so i think 2000 is the limit so yes we will sell out.
will be good to erase the memory of that awful penalty from harley last season.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Well if the club just got another 500 tickets, does that mean we have sold 2000 already? if so will be a cracking atmosphere with 2500.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here