Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many to Millwall? 2500?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Same as it always is, 1300 odd, for some reason we never take many there.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Same as it always is, 1300 odd, for some reason we never take many there.

We took 1820 last year, it was pay on the gate on a Tuesday night. Also, they only ever use the top tier, which i believe holds approx 2000, so as it's a Saturday, i reckon we will sell out.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
If people are going, please do not gob off when in the safety of the walk way, before being as quiet as mice when in the main bit to the station.

Thanks
This happens every single time we play them.

It's right up there with all that "hold me back" bollocks you get when a opposition player gives it the bigg'un after netting. This week's finest example of that was when ex Bradford man Gareth Evans scored for Rotherham against them and deliberately celebrated in front of them. Cue 5 or 6 Bradford goons putting on a fine "hold me back" display.

Hold me back chimps: Please either ignore the wanker or run on the pitch and twat him. Do not pretend you are hard.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Echo the previous sentiments of fan behaviour entirely. The conduct of some of our supporters, standing safely in the walkway, waiting to join the main queue to South Bermondsey train station has long been a source of complete embarrasment to us.

Bazzza67

Feb 6, 2011
Brighton, UK
yeah that was my main memory from Millwall last season...after the game, fans starting to sing "Millwall's a sh@thole, we wanna go home!" from the other side of the walkway just as we merged into the opposition crowd and having the Millwall faithfull strangely taking offence to ths chant and screaming, "you got done by Palace, you muggs!"..some Millwall chaps in front of us seemed very passionate and had to be restrained by the local constabulary!...

llugaes

Jan 20, 2009
thinking of doing this but the people i go with can't commit until the end of the week. no danger of a sell out then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here