Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many times have Sheff Weds been on TV this season

sharpey38

Aug 4, 2011
Denton
Every time I turn on Skysports it always seems that they are showing a Sheff Weds game, thing is every game so far has been so boring

I don't see the facination with them

Sep 1, 2010
This along with Leeds being on Sky about 9 times in first half of the season. Any chance the main man picking the live games is from Yorkshire by any chance. Seriously though, i think it is a bloody disgrace, the only reason we have a live league game is because.................we are playing Leeds

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Every time I turn on Skysports it always seems that they are showing a Sheff Weds game, thing is every game so far has been so boring

I don't see the facination with them

I am sure Sky have a good reason for choosing them.
Like they get higher viewing numbers for them than other teams in the bottom 2 divisions

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
This along with Leeds being on Sky about 9 times in first half of the season. Any chance the main man picking the live games is from Yorkshire by any chance. Seriously though, i think it is a bloody disgrace, the only reason we have a live league game is because.................we are playing Leeds

and it being a Friday night game

guessing it's the same with the Premier League sides who have fallen from grace - not checked but Newcastle last season were on a fair few times ,is it the same with Birmingham and West Ham?

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
I know its on the telly but what a poor turnout from these so called 'big' clubs.

Sep 1, 2010

guessing it's the same with the Premier League sides who have fallen from grace - not checked but Newcastle last season were on a fair few times ,is it the same with Birmingham and West Ham?

It is a farce to be honest. Leeds are getting a shit load of money for being on TV whilst the likes of Barnsley/Coventry and the likes who need a bit of cash injection get practically sod all.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I am sure Sky have a good reason for choosing them.
Like they get higher viewing numbers for them than other teams in the bottom 2 divisions

Can't quite understand that, yes, they may potentially have higher viewing numbers but are 'Yorkshire' fans more likely to go and actively support their team or rely on seeing them on Sky ?

Is there the possibility that there are factors, unknown to us mere mortals, that there is the possibility that Seb Blatter has some involvement ?

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.

Here Here.

Lets give someone else a chance to raise a bit of cash outside of Yorkshire for a change......What about West Ham?

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall

naylor reckons the bbc were looking at it before it was moved

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here