Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many ST's next season?

How many ST will we sell for next season?

Votes: 5 3.0%

Votes: 6 3.7%

Votes: 28 17.1%

Votes: 37 22.6%

Votes: 42 25.6%

Votes: 28 17.1%

Votes: 9 5.5%

Votes: 9 5.5%

• Total voters

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
I'm not renewing due to the fact that I live in Yorkshire. I'm hoping to take my 5 year old daughter to her first game next season, so I hope there will be enough tickets available on the day. If not an official ticket exchange in family stand, then hopefully an unofficial.

Really good show to get to 21,000 at this stage

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
2000 not renewing?

Mentalists.
Not really. It is a lot of money to commit and not really surprising that 10% have changed mind or circumstances.

The only problem with non-renewals is if there aren't other people who want to take their place.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Not really. It is a lot of money to commit and not really surprising that 10% have changed mind or circumstances.

The only problem with non-renewals is if there aren't other people who want to take their place.

Is this fact? In another thread recently someone quoted the amount not renewing as being "in the very low hundreds", i.e. 2-300.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Is this fact? In another thread recently someone quoted the amount not renewing as being "in the very low hundreds", i.e. 2-300.
Fair point. I don't know if it is fact but I wouldn't be surprised either way. That the club are now offerring STs to non-waiting list people suggests to me that there might have been more rather than less non-renewals...

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
After the first season, non renewals was very very likely. To be honest 2000 seems about right. All sorts of motives come into the equation. Peoples finances, possible relocation or simply dont want a season ticket but happy to go on a match by match basis.

The really good thing is that we have pent up demand that replaces non renewals. Plus we also have enough tickets (in theory) for the match by match fans.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I was only being flip. Of course there are many reasons people won't renew... and since we were usually a thousand or more short of capacity despite sellouts obviously many STHs were not going to every game. I hope they are the ones that are not renewing, with the expansion game by game tickets wil be easily available to people that want them. :)

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
...... despite sellouts obviously many STHs were not going to every game. I hope they are the ones that are not renewing
It wont make any difference, it is a known statistic everywhere, not just the Amex, that between 5 and 7% of STH's dont turn up at each game, thats not the same 5-7%, its just 5-7% that either have to work, go to funeral, wedding, christening, holiday, sickness, car broken down, trains delayed..... etc etc,.... so we will still rarely get the sellout capacity, there is still going to be 1000 ish absent from each game next season.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Here's hoping and expecting we flog the lot...

Jan 12, 2012
Is that confirmed about 10% of your season ticket holders from last season haven't renewed? Interestingly we've announced today that our st sales are up 40% from the same period last year.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
On another thread, it says that the 2,000 'not renewing' includes those moving seats. The actual figure is in the low hundreds. I'd be amazed if anything like 10% didn't renew. Nigel, we have already sold over 20k season tickets - at least 1,500 up from last season. Anticipated final STHs likely to be around 22k or higher.

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
Is that confirmed about 10% of your season ticket holders from last season haven't renewed? Interestingly we've announced today that our st sales are up 40% from the same period last year.

I am sure that you are fully aware that has not been confirmed.

And a simple bit of maths for you. 40% of nearly f*** all, still equals a nearly empty stadium.

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath

Oh, this is so funny. If you right about the 40% extra then do the sums. 2000 = 40% then 100% = 5000

More than 1,000 new season ticket holders have guaranteed their seats at Selhurst next season, with the club now having sold 2,000 more in total than at this time last year.

And it is going so well, they have extended the early prices till June

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
That's actual sales, long term st's (850) and under 10's (250) are on top. That isn't bad going for a little club is it ?

Prices frozen until 30th June means people are taking advantage of early bird prices and the ability to pay over 7 (SEVEN) monthly instalments , there maybe nearly 10k STH's at Smellhurst next season. :laugh:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I bet a guzillion quid next season doesn't get going due to events this summer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here