Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many ST's next season?

How many ST will we sell for next season?

Votes: 5 3.0%

Votes: 6 3.7%

Votes: 28 17.1%

Votes: 37 22.6%

Votes: 42 25.6%

Votes: 28 17.1%

Votes: 9 5.5%

Votes: 9 5.5%

• Total voters

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
think it will be about 19-20K, with the away fans on board and general sale, expect average to be in region of 24k for season.

When Palace come (did they stay up? dont look that far down table) we can sing "whats it like to see a crowd"

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
22,500, there will be some kept for general sale and some for away fans. I expect higher attendences next season as there were quite a few who bought season tickets but didn't attend much this season so expect a few of them not to renew

Trigger Finger

Jul 18, 2011
think it will be about 19-20K, with the away fans on board and general sale, expect average to be in region of 24k for season.

When Palace come (did they stay up? dont look that far down table) we can sing "whats it like to see a crowd"

And we can sing our Fire Drill chant as you all pile out on 85 minutes.

Swings, roundabouts and shit banter!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
We also have 4,000 on the waiting list which I would conservatively guess means another 5,000 bums on seats.

I thought at the planning hearing, MP said we had 2,000 currently on the waiting list, most of whom 'want at least two' (which probably equates to about 4,000 - given there will be some who only want one).

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
4.2 million.

Anyone who thinks "under 20k" needs their heads checking as that would only be 1000 more!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1335903244781.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1335903244781.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 119

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Well with 4,000 on the waiting list with up to 4 tickets per purchase, rumours around 500 so far do not want to renew. So how many season ticket holders did we have last year? 17,500 to 18,500. Come on do your maths or have a guess, how many S.Ts will we sell next season?

Mate of mine at recent meeting with the club was told around 2k aren't renewing - I don't know if that was a prediction with the last deadline passing today...

I think 22k STH next yr :thumbsup:

I see that the demand is there to sell beyond 24k. Think of all those who would just buy a ST if they could, without the hassle of going onto a waiting list?

If next season the capacity will be 28000, this means that if the clubs policy this year will stick, we will not sell ST's to people who might need to be move if we had a cup tie where we had to give 15% to the away club. That means 4200, so I can see us stopping at 23500.

I suspect our standard away allocation will be 2500 again, so that will leave 1700 on general sale when the away end it filled, plus another 2000 ish if the ticket exchange is indeed ready as promised.

In addition, like this season, the away end will be made smaller if away support is poor, releasing another 1000 ish tickets.

1700 - 2700 general sale per game is way more than enough. This season it was 1500 and every organised person did not miss out.

The only time general sales tickets could be limited if for a big cup tie, but even then, we know that not all ST holders take their allocation, so there will be other seats available in other areas of the ground.

I am guessing the south stand will be the general sale area (half of) along with that little area in the WSL north end.

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
I see that the demand is there to sell beyond 24k. Think of all those who would just buy a ST if they could, without the hassle of going onto a waiting list?

If next season the capacity will be 28000, this means that if the clubs policy this year will stick, we will not sell ST's to people who might need to be move if we had a cup tie where we had to give 15% to the away club. That means 4200, so I can see us stopping at 23500.

I suspect our standard away allocation will be 2500 again, so that will leave 1700 on general sale when the away end it filled, plus another 2000 ish if the ticket exchange is indeed ready as promised.

In addition, like this season, the away end will be made smaller if away support is poor, releasing another 1000 ish tickets.

1700 - 2700 general sale per game is way more than enough. This season it was 1500 and every organised person did not miss out.

The only time general sales tickets could be limited if for a big cup tie, but even then, we know that not all ST holders take their allocation, so there will be other seats available in other areas of the ground.

I am guessing the south stand will be the general sale area (half of) along with that little area in the WSL north end.

That makes a lot of sense. Capped at 23.5K, and I reckon they'll all be sold, with a even another waiting list for the north corners in 2013.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
18,400 currently.

Approx 2,000 not renewing (so I'm told) The 500 figure quoted often on here is well out of date.

2,000 people on waiting list - I don't believe they ALL will want 2 - average of 1.5 tickets each? So 3,000 new STH, giving a total next year of 19,400.

We may possibly hit 20k, but I don't think they'll be many more than that.

(What do I know, I predicted average gates of £15k in our first season at The Amex!)

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham

MP did say that the away fans would get the full allocation of 3000ish straight away and it would be slightly over the 10% for next season. My take, there will be some drop outs from last season so I am pumping for around the 21K season ticket holders 2.5K away fans on average and 1K random tickets making 24K average attendance but the thought of not dropping below 20K all season is an awesome stat to aim for.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Glad you can laugh about it, the alternative is that you would cry. I LOVE the way the tables have been turned on the ground front and we are now laughing at you. :thumbsup:

The on field domination is also coming I feel sure.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here