Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

how many so called albion fans asking for one of your spare aplication form

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
lost count this week alone,strange people in the pub,i never even knew they were bha fans asking if i had any spare:bigwave:what is your view on this??give to anyone or give to genuine fans??WOULD RATHER SEE THE AMEX FULL EVERY WEEK

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I asked a fellow NSC user for a form.I don't see the problem as i'm not a current season ticket holder.I want to make sure i get a seat of my choice and where.

Oh and thanks to that poster.You know who you are.Infact two people offered me one.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
agree but thats not what im asking,if your a fan thats great,but these people are clearly not,but want one, awould you give to these just on the basis of filling the ground,full amex is better than 3/4 full

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Personally I wouldn't, people have sat and endured the withdean (many for far longer than I have) and in turn kept the club running and it does take the piss for other to jump in front of them and get the best seats (seats are not all the same and offer brilliant views before someone says it)

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Doubt I would do it for non fans although all my + 3's are gone so can't really give a 100% answer.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Personally I wouldn't, people have sat and endured the withdean (many for far longer than I have) and in turn kept the club running and it does take the piss for other to jump in front of them and get the best seats (seats are not all the same and offer brilliant views before someone says it)
Not as simple as that,I've probably been going to football alot longer then you but i just can't stomac Withdean.I respect people who have though as they are the lifeline.But i did my bit during the Archer years.
A lot of my good friends were regular Goldstone boys who don't go anymore due to Withers.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I'm after 3, all for myself + mates that spent the previous 3 seasons at Withdean as season ticket holders, but didn't get one this season for various reasons. Will be at Falmer regardless.... I hope

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Not as simple as that,I've probably been going to football alot longer then you but i just can't stomac Withdean.I respect people who have though as they are the lifeline.But i did my bit during the Archer years.
A lot of my good friends were regular Goldstone boys who don't go anymore due to Withers.

Then you can join the queue behind people who have been attending, would there be a problem with that? Just think that people who have sat there for 10 years (of which I'm not 1) deserve the best seats

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I have had both an Arsenal fan and a Spurs fan in my local ask me so far. Not sure if they will come up with the spondulicks when it comes down to it though :shrug:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I will ONLY be allowing my friends who I KNOW have been regulars at Withers the chance of being one of my plus 3's.

I will NOT be letting anyone else who before now has shown little or no interest in the Albion to be one of mine. I reckon that MOST of the STHs have the same view.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
*ahem* i've only been to about 50 home games since 1997 but would love it if someone could let me join their threesome.

before anyone has a pop i know i'm a 'bad fan' but am deseperate for a ST.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
To be honest when someone becomes a fan doesn't matter so long as we fill the Amex. I started at The Goldstone in 1967 and attended until I betrayed the Albion in 1979 when I joined the services; on returning to Horsham in 1992 I didn't pick them up again until 1999, from which point I've held a ST ... good fan or bad fan? Someone who starts last year, next year or the following year is still a fan.

liam82

Onwards and Upwards
Apr 8, 2007
Telscombe Cliffs

I never understood this way of thinking personaly, no Withdean is not great but it's not really as bad as some people make out either. First and foremost supporting Brighton is much more important to me and I would have done this in preston park if needs be.
There have been some great times at Withdean that I would not trade for anything, some people have really missed out on this due to their own self imposed exile. at the end of the day though that's the individuals choice which is up to them.
As a result of going to witthers on a reqular basis I feel much more connected to the club and feel I have really earnt my seat at Falmer and that's important to me.
My spare form will go to people that have at least been requalr at Withdean.

I got a cousin who has been a few times when he's not to busy thinking he supports Arsenal, he loves jumping on the band wagon which I hate, not only won't he get my form I wouldn't even wnat to sit near him.

:amex:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
at kiosks etc,think he means at the ground

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here