Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

how many players will we sign?

Stu1

Sep 21, 2004
Leeds
Its becoming rediculously clear that we will probably only sign Wayne Henderson if we are lucky during the transfer window.

I really think the chances af us signing anyone who is better than we have are vertually nothing.

Imagine what we could do with 400k we spent on Turenzo and colin now?

Ive always been quite supportive and optimistic.

Starting to lose faith in MM and DK.

Its not about how much we have now its how much we have waisted.

Stu1

Sep 21, 2004
Leeds
CKR is won for the future as everone keeps saying, still does not help us now.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Stu1 said:
CKR is won for the future as everone keeps saying, still does not help us now.

And? Id prefer to have him than spunked the 250k on some aging pro who might be with us for one season.

Stu1

Sep 21, 2004
Leeds
and scored 15+ goals to save us the 250k it will cost us for going down twice CKR missed from six yards on saturday.

Im not sayig CKR is Shit as hes not maybe they dont actually do shooting practice in training.

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
DAMANCLAY said:
And? Id prefer to have him than spunked the 250k on some aging pro who might be with us for one season.

Exactly, give CKR time, he has shown moments of absolute magic, all of his goals have been sheer class, the worst goal he has scored was that beautiful header at Sheffield Wednesday. You forget he is still very young, but is still doing much better than any of our other strikers (inc Leon Knight)

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
Stu1 said:
and scored 15+ goals to save us the 250k it will cost us for going down twice CKR missed from six yards on saturday.

maybe they dont actually do shooting practice in training.

Do you enjoy constantly moaning about the club and its players?

Now you are disrespecting the coaching staff

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I think it is fairly obvious that McGhee has not spent wisely. This can be summed up simply by looking at the purchase of Turenzo.

What I find very worrying is that there has been a lot of talk and mention of the coaching staff watching players week after week, but we havn't indentified and brought in a single soul as of yet.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
O Lads said:
Do you enjoy constantly moaning about the club and its players?

Now you are disrespecting the coaching staff

Nobody on here really knows what the coaching staff do or dont do and as such can only judge them on the results that their coaching achieves on the pitch. Are the latest performances a credit to either them or the players?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
We sold Currie this time last year but did we replace him?We have sold Knight i can see history repeating here

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
algie said:
We sold Currie this time last year but did we replace him?

Sorry, can you remind me where we finished that season? I'm pretty sure we survived without HIM :salute:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
It is quite conclusive that as a half decent striker himself MAGOO cant coach our GLUT of strikers where the GOAL is. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here