Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many people will the 14 corporate boxes....

scouse23

Jan 30, 2008
hold? Are these extra to the 22,500? Are they part of the 2,500 members of the 1901 club located in the West Stand ?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
more importantly, will they get priority to away games ???

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
more importantly, will they get priority to away games ???

They will undoubtably, and understandably, get priority for anything to do with the Albion or the Amex stadium I imagine.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
do the boxers look down their noses at the 1901ers... who looks down their noses at the ruffians. i was hoping to get my ST in top tier of the west stand. i feel a bit left out of the various clubs at the moment. i'll be neither 1901 hooray henry type or true north stand ruffian. any other hopeful toptierers out there?

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
do the boxers look down their noses at the 1901ers... who looks down their noses at the ruffians. i was hoping to get my ST in top tier of the west stand. i feel a bit left out of the various clubs at the moment. i'll be neither 1901 hooray henry type or true north stand ruffian. any other hopeful toptierers out there?

Thats almost the John Cleese/Ronnie Barker/Ronnie Corbett sketch. LOL

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I hope the Boxes spray champagne and thow Vol au Vents over the 901ers but I reckon they may not be the toffee nosed snobby prawn sandwich brigade that some might think.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
i'll be neither 1901 hooray henry type or true north stand ruffian. any other hopeful toptierers out there?

You can just be one of the 'Brighton fans' then, you know the ones, that don't really think division of fans albeit for satirical value is either funny or helpful...

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
You can just be one of the 'Brighton fans' then, you know the ones, that don't really think division of fans albeit for satirical value is either funny or helpful...

you sound like a right hoot mr biscuit. would you like to join my west stand, toptier, block c, row 5 club?

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade

I want the top tier as well

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here