Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many men on here live on their own?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
This may sound a tad intrusive and I don't mean it to be, however, as per the poll about the kitchen, do I take it that there are quite a few chappies on here who live on their own?

Not that there is anything wrong with this at all, its just that I never actually lived alone as I lived with mum and dad until I got married at 22.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I live with two boys. Sometimes, when it's raining' we all cuddle up under my blanket and watch Friends videos and drink hot chocolate.

Then we have a FUCKFEST.

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
I lived on my own for 10 years. Took me a little while to get used to sharing my space for awhile when I got married

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I used to, for about 14 years . . .it was great fun , then I bought a house with a girl and we live together and its even greater :p

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
does that girl talk in a funny accent and drink a lot?

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Beeneys gloves

Jul 7, 2003
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I live with two boys. Sometimes, when it's raining' we all cuddle up under my blanket and watch Friends videos and drink hot chocolate.

Then we have a FUCKFEST.

Classic Chapmans :lolol:

I live with the missus and a mate from uni, best of both worlds for me

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
cor a bird who drinks cider!

as rare as rocking horse shit.

I prefer wine these days. Tescos (" spits ") is doing a 20% off Aussie wine and extra 5% if you buy 6 or more. hardy's stamp Semillion 10 bottles for £3 each...lovelly

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
dave the gaffer said:
This may sound a tad intrusive and I don't mean it to be, however, as per the poll about the kitchen, do I take it that there are quite a few chappies on here who live on their own?

Not that there is anything wrong with this at all, its just that I never actually lived alone as I lived with mum and dad until I got married at 22.

Didnt you get married the year we won the world cup?

I lived on my own for a year, moved my bird in, couldnt stand living with a woman and moved her out last summer. I now rent out my spare room to a nurse who is hardly ever there and regualry walk round in the buff.

The stuff of dreams

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Did for a year in Edinburgh, in a lovely flat. Had it to myself during the week, girlfriend came up at weekends. Ideal really, looking back on it it will be probably be the best living arrangement of my life.

Now live in London with same girlfriend. It's ok, flat is way near as nice, but am content enough to cohabit.

Once shared a 51ft yacht with 11 others for 16 days & nights during a transatlantic race - about as cramped and 'lack of personal space' as living gets.

just_bhafc

Oct 14, 2003
Shoreham Beach
I do and it's f**king fantastic!

Can be a tad expensive sometimes, but given the choice of my own flat or living with my bitch of an ex-wife I'd choose to live on my own anytime!!!!! :drink: :smokin: :drink: :smokin:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here