Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How Many Liverpool Fans Will Appear In Town Tonight?

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Well........
Brighton seemed to be full of Chelsea at the weekend, so how many "so called" Liverpool fans will creep out the woodwork tonight to cram the bars claiming they are scousers cause their grand dads dog was???

also is it wrong for me to confuse them by wearing my red and black striped away kit ?

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
come on the Reds

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
About the same number if Arsenal, Chelsea or Utd had been in the final?

Last edited:

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
I have been saying milan will win the thing before a ball was kicked.

They only got in the competition after a last minute reprieve.

Their name is on the trophy. Liverpool might as well not turn up

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Dave the Gaffer said:
come on the Reds

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

*probably my best post and it came at my 20,000th attempt :blush: *

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Fourteenth Eye said:
I have been saying milan will win the thing before a ball was kicked.

They only got in the competition after a last minute reprieve.

Their name is on the trophy. Liverpool might as well not turn up

You could argue that Milan even being allowed in the competition is a miscarriage of justice.

I just hope that Liverpool show them the door to teach them that cheats never prosper..Oh hang on, West Ham are still in the prem so I am talking out of my arse.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
mendoza10 said:
Well........
Brighton seemed to be full of Chelsea at the weekend, so how many "so called" Liverpool fans will creep out the woodwork tonight to cram the bars claiming they are scousers cause their grand dads dog was???

also is it wrong for me to confuse them by wearing my red and black striped away kit ?

What if Torquay Utd were in the final?

Frank Inkerman

Veteran of the Crimea
I will be a Liverpool fan tonight. Always support the English tem that is left in the competition if your own team gets knocked out (or, as in our case, doesn't even get in).

Added benefit of being away at a Sales meeting tonight (big screen all ready arranged at the hotel) with a contigent of Italian colleagues, all the more reason to be a Liverpool supporter for the day !

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Least Chelsea are a London club, I cant stand Liverpool and the fans - again I dont see the difference between them and the Chelsea fans - but Chelsea fans get accused of glory hunting.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Kinky Gerbils said:
Least Chelsea are a London club, I cant stand Liverpool and the fans - again I dont see the difference between them and the Chelsea fans - but Chelsea fans get accused of glory hunting.

The difference?

Chelsea have never won the European Cup and are Johnny come latelys to the glory game. Liverpool nearly always sell out, Chelsea struggle every other week to fill Stamford Bridge. Liverpool haven't had an 8,000 crowd for a Laegue game for decades. Hope that helps
:lol:

What has being a London club got to do with it? Ok to support a Premiership club 50 miles away but not 300? Same difference neither are a local club (could it have something to do with who YOU support, therefore it's ok?)

Last edited:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Icy Gull said:
Chelse have never won the European Cup and are Johnny come latelys to the glory game. Liverpool nearly always sell out, Chelsea struggle every other week to fill Stamford Bridge. Liverpool haven't had an 8,000 crowd for a Laegue game for decades. Hope that helps
:lol:

What has being a London club got to do with it? Ok to support a Premiership club 50 miles away but not 300? Same difference neither are a local club (could it have something to do with who YOU support, therefore it's ok?)

Not at all, I dont think Many of the Liverpool fans around this area could find Anfield on a map let alone claim to have been there.
Most the Chelsea fans I know go to games, Also You try and get a ticket for a Chelsea home game, its near impossible.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Bevendean Hillbilly said:
You could argue that Milan even being allowed in the competition is a miscarriage of justice.

Why? they were punished for what they did, it has nothing to do with the champions league. You could argue that liverpool shouldn't have been in it last year as they failed to qualify and without that money they wouldn'y have been able to compete as well this season

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
keaton said:
Why? they were punished for what they did, it has nothing to do with the champions league. You could argue that liverpool shouldn't have been in it last year as they failed to qualify and without that money they wouldn'y have been able to compete as well this season

Good point.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Why shouldn't they have been in it last year?

they got done in the bribery scandal case and dropped 10 pints, which meant they didn't really qualify !!

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
REDLAND said:
they got done in the bribery scandal case and dropped 10 pints, which meant they didn't really qualify !!

No becuase after they had the points deduction they still finished third, which is a champion's league spot

keaton said:
No becuase after they had the points deduction they still finished third, which is a champion's league spot
But only because the points deduction was "adjusted" to ensure that outcome.

The points deduction for Juventus was "adjusted" differently - to ensure they got relegated.

Milan survived in Serie A and the European competition because they have more influence than anyone else.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here