Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many KIDS are you buying presents for this Christmas?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Nieces, nephews, sons, daughters, god children, brothers, sisters, WHATEVER. How many kids are YOU purchasing presents for?

It'll be EIGHT for me: my 3 kids and 5 nieces and nephews.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Big fat zero. The joy of having small families on both sides.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I jest.

£20 per kid, except for the 2 in Canada, who get something TINY as posting stuff costs a bomb. They'll get something nice when we next see them.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I jest.

£20 per kid, except for the 2 in Canada, who get something TINY as posting stuff costs a bomb. They'll get something nice when we next see them.
Oh. £20 for nieces and nephews represents good solid middle class VALUES. :thumbsup:

We have the same budget in our extended family. It's only CHAVS like [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] who tend to splurge obsene amounts of money on the nippers isn't it?

Xmas is brilliant. I love it.

Yes, but you don't have half the child population of Sussex to buy pressies for do you.

"Oh but the look on their faces is priceless" NO it's f***ing not, it is PRICEY.

And I've got to cook for 22 on Christmas day, the fact that my 2 bed with ONE bog is the smallest in the entire family seems to have been lost on the freeloading wankers too.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
None. My kids, my friends kids and my nieces and nephews are all over 18 now. Waiting for the next generation to turn up!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Yes, but you don't have half the child population of Sussex to buy pressies for do you.

"Oh but the look on their faces is priceless" NO it's f***ing not, it is PRICEY.

And I've got to cook for 22 on Christmas day, the fact that my 2 bed with ONE bog is the smallest in the entire family seems to have been lost on the freeloading wankers too.
Tidy rant.

I DO like cooking Christmas DINNER though. I run the show in our house. It's the only time I feel comfortable BULLYING my wife.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
10 (ten), made up thus:

2 of my own
3 nephews
5 children of good friends

Contrary to uber-pleb [MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION], we also spend in the £15-£20 mark for the latter 8. We do seem to go a bit crazy on our own, but I'm never going to make apologies for that.

None as have no children or wife or girlfriend and won't bother with a tree either.

Make the effort man.

xmastreeu.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here