Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Missed just one - Walsall

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Only three so far, was going to go today but I have man flu.

I can see this being my first season where away trips out number home games...bad fan

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
all of em so far including all the cup games, same as last season. :deservesamedal:

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
All the home games this season.

I have only missed a couple while at Withdean (missed as i was in Aus at the time), saw all of the 'home' games at Gillingham, and alot of games at the Goldstone.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
All the home games this season.

I have only missed a couple while at Withdean (missed as i was in Aus at the time), saw all of the 'home' games at Gillingham, and alot of games at the Goldstone.

poor you.....bet your pissed off

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
All of them! :)

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
All of them.

:shootself

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
poor you.....bet your pissed off

Far from it, i still enjoy going and supporting the team i have followed all my life.

I don't base my reaction to the match just on the result as so many who post on here do, there have been many good matches where we have played well over the years but we got nothing despite being worthy of at least a point, and games where we have played shit and stolen all three but thats football and i wouldn't trade my yeas of supporting the Albion for anything else.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Eight of them.

Is this another of the "the opinion of those who go to games count more than those who don't,all you moaners should shut up" threads that seem to be infesting the board recently and, to be honest, are every bit as annoying as the pessimistic doommongers...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
All except for Charlton when I was ill but beinga STH I would go irrespective of how good or bad we are playing. That comes with 60+ years of supporting them so it has now become a habit. At times a frustrating habit but on others are very satisfying one. I am really excited about the future

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here