Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many grounds...

Mar 4, 2008
Burgess Hill!
have you visited? Is anyone else as sad as me and keeps count. Am happy to say that Rovers on Saturday was my 50th:bounce:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
109 including clubs now in the conference, and ALL with the Albion (apart from the council stadium in Manchester)

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
23:)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
58 although three were grounds that were previous to the ones now - Boundary Park, Ayresome Park and Maine Road

Last edited:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I,ve no idea.................but I,m going to Old Trafford for the first time on Tuesday.Some game of football or something that evening.

Jamon Jamon

Mar 25, 2008
been to about 90 i'd guess, includes Crawley's late Town Mead, Aresome Park, Roker Park, Tynecastle, Ferencevaros, Besiktas The 2 in Barcelona, Rome, Milan le Harve
3 in Holland, 3 in Germany, Sparta Prague... but I don't like to go on about it
latest new ground was Radcliffe Boro!

i've never been to southampton though (maybe next year)

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I'm going too, you in with the Barca fans?

Hope not....LOL..! The tickets are supposed to be in Man Utd end............(not that I,m a fan of United............just an opportunity to see a champions league game live.)

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
about 60 in England with the albion, +others such as lewes crawley worthing eastbourne etc..
abroad only Le Havre

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
my facebook application tells me i have visited 126 grounds - although it would be more if they put sussex county on there

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here