Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many games have you been to this season?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Loads and loads due to Adams.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
16 including friendlies - the only ones I have missed are Leicester, Millwall and Swindon (JPT) and we won those.

Who said jinx?

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Maybe I should go to more away games. I've only been to three and two of them were Southend & Swindon.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
How many games have you been to this season

12 games this season so far. I normally go to about 12 all season but with the return of Adams I thought I’d go to more this year!

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
23 in all mostly in league, three of four of the cup games, also went to couple of freindlies but they dont count, how many were worth going to is another question though.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto

3 tomorrow

.....sneaks off quietly

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
All apart from 3. I have missed
Northampton away in the JPT
Leicester at home
Hartlepool away in the league

So done
22 league games (11 home 11 away)
3 Carling Cup (all 3 home)
3 JPT (2 home 1 away)
2 FA Cup (1 home 1 away)

Also did the 2 home friendlies and away friendlies at Stansted, Lewes, Burgess Hill and Worthing.

Since August also seen England at home to the Czech republic and been to Croatia, Belarus & Berlin (3 nice away wins!). Still to come is Spain away on the 11th Feb, the Ukraine at home in a qualifier but giving the Slovakia home friendly a miss as it clashes with us playing Tranmere at home (England game kicks off at 5.15 so will see it on TV)!

I think I need help!

Cheltenham away on Saturday please, I dont want yet another midweek match!!!!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Saw a few games earlier in the season and was'nt impressed with what I saw so I hav'nt bothered going since, And from what I've heard from other people who have been going I hav'nt been missing anything.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
1. I went to over 10 last season, but couldn't afford to early this season, and now that I can afford to go I find what is on offer is not worth the money.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I have missed five
Crewe away
Cheltenham at home
Hartlepool away in the league
Tranmere away
Swindon away

and with the two postponements in January, I went to QPR/Coventry and Newcastle/Hull for fear of getting withdrawal symptoms

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here