Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How Many Footie Actually Like BHA

ady1973

Jul 27, 2008
New Milton
My daily commute is through Staines on my bike, from pentonhook marina where I moor my boat and live on it, on my works days and then train it back on my rest days to Brighton. ( I work at heathrow on shifts)

The amount of people shout 'Seagulls' when i'm wearing an albion shirt (which is most days) is quite amazing....I had 4 this morning alone.

Anyone else have this, when they wear there shirts out and about

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
I walked accross Brighton this morning going to work with my Albion shirt on and no-one shouted anything to me :(

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
My daily commute is through Staines on my bike, from pentonhook marina where I moor my boat and live on it, on my works days and then train it back on my rest days to Brighton. ( I work at heathrow on shifts)

The amount of people shout 'Seagulls' when i'm wearing an albion shirt (which is most days) is quite amazing....I had 4 this morning alone.

Anyone else have this, when they wear there shirts out and about

No. They usually say "who the hell are they?" or "is that Man United's 3rd kit".

Stinky Pete

Aug 31, 2009
London
I Work at heathrow too but when people find out I'm an Albion fan I then become "the gay one".

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I once had someone shout seagulls at me skiing in an Albion shirt in La Thuile, Italy.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I f***ing LOVE this club :)

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Its seems common we have a vast amount of fans that live outside brighton,met bloody loads from around here and seen many stickers in cars and shirts.

Also seen a few in wycombe aswel:thumbsup:

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
I live the Albion, it runs through my body coating me in blue and white from the bones outward!

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
I had some chav gesture towards the Seagulls logo and informed me that there was some "shit on my shirt" - so I "politely" asked him if he'd like to come and scrape it off for me .... surprisingly he declined my offer, what a jolly bad sport! :)

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
When living in the heart of Crystal Mighty FC territory in West Norwood a good few years back I cycled into work in the city with an Albion mini-strip attached to the back of my saddle. Very sad but had to be done.

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
I had somebody shout (ok maybe say would be more accurate as he was right next to me) seagulls at me in Horsham the other day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here