Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many blue wickeds have you drunk this weekend?

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
I had a couple of pint's of blue wicked's in weatherspoons after the game to get the party started on sunday, there was 2 bottles per pint so i must have had 6!

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I had one last night

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
None; they're still a girl's drink :)

Had to make do with Brain's

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
They taste like melted blue Mr Frosty Ice Poles, gimme a mans drink any day! More sugar in WKD's that alcahol:sick:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
WKD the biggest poofs drink since a chocolate martini. I cant believe any males actually enjoy looking like a camp ponce with a blue alcopop in their hand, oh and I bet they taste rank.

Ditto, smirnoff ice, and all the rest!
:safeway

Albion Dan said:
WKD the biggest poofs drink since a chocolate martini. I cant believe any males actually enjoy looking like a camp ponce with a blue alcopop in their hand, oh and I bet they taste rank.

Ditto, smirnoff ice, and all the rest!
:safeway

Made the mistake of buying one once and it tasted f***ing RANCID. Give me lager followed by Southern Comfort any day.

Oh and by the way, this thread is SHIT.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Sea said:
one or two of them are nice, any more tho just make me feel sick after a while

exactly,
that is why the professional blue wicked drinker only has ONE and only on SPECIAL occasions.

poke

Oct 19, 2003
i had 4 or 5 pints so 8 or 10 bottles.

will be having some tonight as well as its another special occasion

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
:drink: i sank 8 or 9 yesterday in honour! but they are a bit sugary and for some reason they always make me even more thirsty???

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Ill actually give you that one barnet, I once ended up in a coma as a result though. Also Smirnoff Ice is allowed in bombed in one with a straw acting as an air valve.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here