Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many away games have you seen Albion play from the home end?

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
also at brentford for the last two trips I have had the misfortune of being in the director's box, which was pretty miserable - but one of my mates did pick a fight with one of their directors for 'excessive celebration'

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Play Off Final against Notts County at Wembley, sitting amongst Notts County & Forest fans, I was in a group of 10 Albion fans.
Very strange atmosphere at the end, it was as if Notts County had lost.
The Albion half of Wembley looked fantastic.
Encountered no problems even when we were abusing Tommy Johnson!!!

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Posted already on this ... but those who haven't should take in a few Scottish Div 1, 2 or 3 games ... you can just stroll from one end of a ground to the other .... real breeze, especially as the players can hear the abuse you shout!
And the other fans just look bemused ... half of theme have never chanted or sung in their whole lives

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Grimsby the other week. Not very pleasant.

Liverpool away in '91 - we got moved at half time to the stewards seats in the away end. Not much sitting down in the second half as Mickey Small and Johnny Byrne did the business.

Palace away in '79 - I was eight

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
At the Hereford game I was in the main stand. Sat next to a bloke, didnt speak to him. Hereford scored and we were the only 2 sitting down! We were speaking for the rest of the game and I only celebrated the goal when he went mental oriental.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Three.

Leeds United away in 1980/81 when we lost 1-0 to a Peter Barnes goal

Northampton in the FA Cup in 1987/88 when I had tickets for the away end, but left them by the side of my bed when I set off in the morning

Final home match of the season in the Div 2 season (2001/02) when we drew 0-0 against Swindon as could not get a home ticket.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
El Presidente said:
Three.

Leeds United away in 1980/81 when we lost 1-0 to a Peter Barnes goal

Northampton in the FA Cup in 1987/88 when I had tickets for the away end, but left them by the side of my bed when I set off in the morning

Final home match of the season in the Div 2 season (2001/02) when we drew 0-0 against Swindon as could not get a home ticket.

Leeds in 1980/81 .... remember it well. It was fecking freezing - But I was with the Albion contigent in some open terracing. Spent the whole match trying to avoid being hit by coins and sharp objects thrown by the Leeds scum.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here