Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He will never have sex again

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Its been a barren 4 months and the stress is showing on our NSC swordsman Les Biehn. This fine good looking young man has become an old git and I can only put it down to the lack of bedroom action. A man of his undoubted talents should be having a sex fest every weekend so I am somewhat suprise at his lack of success.

I have offered to take him on the town and show him the Spielberg ways of chatting up women but so far he has declined this offer.

When will he get lucky again ???

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Does it really matter how long?

I too have offered to be Goose to his Maverick but he has yet to take up the offer!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Its not Les who's going without sex its sex thats going without Les.

word.

So many problems of the world could be solved if the world's leaders let Les have a go on their wives.

If it's any comfort, mate it's a month now for me. Did have a chance on Friday AND she was Swedish but I couldn't be arsed with the complications of nobbing my mate's girlfriend's sister.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
word.

So many problems of the world could be solved if the world's leaders let Les have a go on their wives.

If it's any comfort, mate it's a month now for me. Did have a chance on Friday AND she was Swedish but I couldn't be arsed with the complications of nobbing my mate's girlfriend's sister.

No complications there Buzzer. Should have gone balls deep on that honey.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
No complications there Buzzer. Should have gone balls deep on that honey.

you reckon? She's a little on the fuller figure too and my type is definitely the thinner kind.

Could well be up and out this weekend with a bloke that you know Norm (aka mustard from NSP - a true legend) who speaks highly of you. If I do then the weekend is gonna get very messy and could well be getting a portion or 2 from Brighton's finest skank ho's. Fingers crossed eh?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
you reckon? She's a little on the fuller figure too and my type is definitely the thinner kind.

Could well be up and out this weekend with a bloke that you know Norm (aka mustard from NSP - a true legend) who speaks highly of you. If I do then the weekend is gonna get very messy and could well be getting a portion or 2 from Brighton's finest skank ho's. Fingers crossed eh?

Are you sure he's got the right person? I'm not sure I know him.

If you don't want her send her my way. I like 'em with a bit of meat on their bones.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
in les we trust - its only a matter of time before this poor run is over

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here