Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How long has Magoo got ?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I think Dick Tight will have learnt from his mistake with Tinselhead 2 years ago and if we lose against Coventry on Saturday it will be time to sack Magoo.
No way can we lose 12 in a row again and even Stevie Wonder can see that Magoo hasn't a clue what he is doing and it's time he was given the boot.
In fact if we are losing on Saturday I might just wander down to the dug out and tell the fat jock it's time he slung his hook.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
I think he'll be given plenty of time. I dont think 3 games is long enough at all! he's proven at this level too!

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
McGhee will be manager come the end of this season havign led us to 18th place in the league and a good cup run to the quarter finals.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Ernest said:
I think Dick Tight will have learnt from his mistake with Tinselhead 2 years ago and if we lose against Coventry on Saturday it will be time to sack Magoo.
No way can we lose 12 in a row again and even Stevie Wonder can see that Magoo hasn't a clue what he is doing and it's time he was given the boot.
In fact if we are losing on Saturday I might just wander down to the dug out and tell the fat jock it's time he slung his hook.

You f***ing monkey :dunce:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Strachen has expressed his wish to return to football!

:clap: :lolol:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Strachen has expressed his wish to return to football!

:clap: :lolol:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
McGoo is in a win win situation, DK can't afford to pay him up and sack him even if we do lose 12 in a row, which we wont.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Ernest said:

Ernest you are such a tart but i must admit yr posting do make me laugh ... so who would u have as manager ?

Beeneys gloves

Jul 7, 2003
U cant blame McGhee for not getting the players in, who would want to come to a club that plays in a soulless run down athletics stadium in front of 6-6,500 people. Even Division 2 clubs have better grounds and can pay higher wages. At least he is proven at this level and with him we have the best chance of staying up even if we dont manage it.

Grandaddie

Jul 13, 2004
Near Horsham
Ernest said:

Prat.....:nono:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Before we get Falmer or he gets offered a much better job better.

I belive that he will be manager when we get Falmer unless he gets offered a premiership or very high championship job. I agree with some of Ernest's points but not this one.

superwife

Aug 13, 2003
With Superphil
Ernest said:

Who just got us to Cardiff and back into "Division One" - please remind me, because you seem to have forgotten.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
There's more chance of McGhee keeling over from alcohol poisoning through the pints of whiskey he drinks than him being booted out of his contract.
:lolol:
His contract is up at the end of the season anyway, so the merry-go-round that is our managers recruitment strategy may well see these f***ing dickheads who want him out now get their way anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here