Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How long do you have to queue for Dick's Bar?

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Not sure but what i cam say was that yesterdays wait was a f***ing joke. 50 mins from 1.10 to 2pm AND IT WAS HALF FULL. JOKE.

Yesterday, post-match, we got in with the first group let through the door. This is the usual post-match experience available to North Stand ticket holders.

Pre-match, at any time between 1.45 and 2.15, it usually takes a 15 minute wait. I didn't try yesterday, though.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Zero minutes.

Time spent queuing for Dick's Bar is time wasted having a drink in the concourses.

D

Deleted User X18H

Yesterday, post-match, we got in with the first group let through the door. This is the usual post-match experience available to North Stand ticket holders.

Pre-match, at any time between 1.45 and 2.15, it usually takes a 15 minute wait. I didn't try yesterday, though.

Funny you should mention NS STH. Some bloke in the 1901 yesterday was banging on about 1901'ers being given priority access to East Stand Brasserie and Dick's Bar next season.

Don't see the point myself.

Sep 1, 2010
1st and last time I queue for that place. Can't see why ppl would want to queue all that time for when they could be already having drinks in the concourse or somewhere away from the stadium.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Had a drink in the concourse after the game yesterday, went to Dick's bar approx 20 mins later and waited a couple of minutes. Never bother before the game.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
1st and last time I queue for that place. Can't see why ppl would want to queue all that time for when they could be already having drinks in the concourse or somewhere away from the stadium.

It's OK, nothing really special but a place to have a beer.

Funny you should mention NS STH. Some bloke in the 1901 yesterday was banging on about 1901'ers being given priority access to East Stand Brasserie and Dick's Bar next season.

Don't see the point myself.
I certainly don't see the point of paying for 1901 Club membership and then drinking / eating in a part of the stadium that offers free entry to the likes of me.

And if Dick's ceases to be a "Supporters' Bar", open to all, words will be spoken. Trust me.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
We go in most home games, and normally get to the ground about 2, queue for 10-15 mins. Not normally a problem, although the queue looked longer than normal yesterday so we gave it a miss and had a drink at the concourse instead.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I certainly don't see the point of paying for 1901 Club membership and then drinking / eating in a part of the stadium that offers free entry to the likes of me.

That would seem strange as 1901 has their own "lounge".

Is a pint more expensive in the 1901 as opposed to Dick's ?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I personally wouldn't queue to go in any bar in any part of the country if I couldn't walk straight in I wouldn't bother as there are plenty of other places to have a drink. Dicks is not good enough to make me change my habits.

This may ruffle a few feathers but what the hell;

I have been in Dicks bar twice and had to wait 30 to 40 minutes each time to get in. When myself and another finally got in the place we were met by a number of people I know slapping eachother on the back proclaiming how well we'd all done and how is was so f***ing great how we'd saved the Albion.

I had never seen these people at the Goldstone or even Withdean.

Stick your f***ing Dicks Bar up your f***ing arse if the only proviso for enterance is to get there early and save seats for fat middle aged wankers who untill this season hadn't been to watch Brighton unless it was a high profile game.

Best regards

This may ruffle a few feathers but what the hell;

I have been in Dicks bar twice and had to wait 30 to 40 minutes each time to get in. When myself and another finally got in the place we were met by a number of people I know slapping eachother on the back proclaiming how well we'd all done and how is was so f***ing great how we'd saved the Albion.

I had never seen these people at the Goldstone or even Withdean.

Stick your f***ing Dicks Bar up your f***ing arse if the only proviso for enterance is to get there early and save seats for fat middle aged wankers who untill this season hadn't been to watch Brighton unless it was a high profile game.

Best regards
The sign of a good boozer is that it is a place where you can go to have a good argument with delusional idiots. On the basis of this post, I guess Dick's Bar qualifies.

D

Deleted User X18H

And if Dick's ceases to be a "Supporters' Bar", open to all, words will be spoken. Trust me.

Queue's for drinks are quite fierce at times. If you don't eat then makes sense perhaps to drink elsewhere then take your seat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here