Haywards Heath
3 people have risen to deductions bait!

Damn I have just made it 4 !

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Why are you so excited about Falmer?

Yes you might not get wet and you might get a better pie but you will still be average Brighton rubbish with a measley 6,000 fans :bigwave:

See you do care otherwise you wouldn't have asked?

Average rubbish with 6,000 fans well we will see about that shall we

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
Leeds "scum" go Wembley
Brighton sit at home and watch on the telly

:clap2:

Well, it is a showpiece occasion at a great venue (I believe, I have yet to go to the new Wembley), so any football fan would be jealous. That is what makes the years of misery worthwhile - the great days out, along with the unexpected events. Leeds fans are not 'scum' - it is impossible to generalise, although my experience is that, along with clubs like Cardiff and Portsmouth, Leeds continue to attract a larger than average group of middle-aged men who are living in the dim (emphasis on the dim) and distant past.

I hope you have a great day out, but if you, and your fellow Leeds fans, can't understand why every neutral will be willing Doncaster to win, then you still simply haven't got it. Compare Doncaster's transfer spend this season just past (£0) with your club, who went into administration. And, when Leeds were playing in the Champions League semi-final, Donny fans were trying and succeeding, in a much more honest fashion, to turn around a club which had been undermined in a criminal fashion by its previous owner.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Does that mean I can now tell him what I really think about him without getting banned since he is no longer a member of the forum?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I am jealous, of them having a day out at Wembley. I'd love that to have been us.

I'm less jealous when I remember that this is countered by their having to return after the game to their slums in Beeston and the open arms of their Dewsbury totty.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here