Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

how important is tomorrows game ...for slade???

bagsy

Aug 9, 2008
tomorrows game has to be a make or brake for slade .........hope it doesn't go against the old fellow!...still think the only mistake he has made this season is keeping brooker and fat boy white!...hope its three points!,......otherwise i can see Bloom warming up!..:yahoo:

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
tomorrows game has to be a make or brake for slade .........hope it doesn't go against the old fellow!...still think the only mistake he has made this season is keeping brooker and fat boy white!...hope its three points!,......otherwise i can see Bloom warming up!..:yahoo:

That's right, if he loses against Seaford v FC tomorrow afternoon at the Crouch (start 2 pm) with his ground-staff, John Keeley, Bradley Walsh (if filming permits) and Jack The Lad etc. etc. then he must RESIGN.

Why didn't you lot make my plug for this game a Sticky? It's for CHARRIDEE.....:angry:

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Seaford tomorrow Notters, Slade will be playing. If he doesn't back at least a brace, he should go. :lolol:

Oh and Steve Foster. If i got anywhere near you, I'd happily sacrifice my entire season ticket to kick you right in the bollocks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here