Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How HARD will it be to get Palace tickets?

Andrew

May 15, 2008
Sussex
I haven't been to the AMEX yet (yes shame on me, but can't really afford it) but I'm really eyeing up the Palace game at the end of September to be my first AMEX experience, just wondering if it will be super hard to get a couple next to each other, or will it be easy if we book them early?

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
Probably, due to pretty much all ST holders will claim their seats and it will be a free for all to get the rest.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hopefully this is a wind up or someone pretty stupid

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
pretty easy if your a Palace fan as we have 2500 tickets for them which they obvioulsly will not sell

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
Probably, due to pretty much all ST holders will claim their seats and it will be a free for all to get the rest.

Free? I really would love to go to this game, would be such a shame if I missed out, but free, really?

You know what i mean!!! ok, i will rephrase that, a fight for the remaining tickets...

Oct 25, 2003
it'll be an absolute MAD scramble for the few remaining tickets.......despite all the banter, i'd be STUNNED if palace don't fill their allocation, so there will be very few tickets left

it'll be an absolute MAD scramble for the few remaining tickets.......despite all the banter, i'd be STUNNED if palace don't fill their allocation, so there will be very few tickets left

There is a severe lack of lead on the Amex roof for those pikeys to nick. So I can't imagine many will make the trip!

Aug 17, 2011
Sevenoaks
pretty easy if your a Palace fan as we have 2500 tickets for them which they obvioulsly will not sell

Do you think ?
Why do you suppose that they are initially being offered only to season ticket holders and members who have ticket stubs from peterborough, hull and leeds away games ?

Do you think it is because they are also aware that they obviously will not sell 2500 brighton tickets when we sold over 3000 Peterborough tickets ?

Do you think ?
Why do you suppose that they are initially being offered only to season ticket holders and members who have ticket stubs from peterborough, hull and leeds away games ?

Do you think it is because they are also aware that they obviously will not sell 2500 brighton tickets when we sold over 3000 Peterborough tickets ?

Somebody hear something?

Do you think ?

It's because you pikeys couldn't sell more than 600 seats the last 2 times you tried to to venture past pikeydom!

Aug 17, 2011
Sevenoaks
It's because you pikeys couldn't sell more than 600 seats the last 2 times you tried to to venture past pikeydom!

That just doesnt make any sense ... if by pikeydom you mean selhurst and the surrounding area (having mistaken it for clowntown but never mind), then the last 2 times we ventured forth we sold significantly more than 600 tickets so you are therefore quite wrong.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I shall be camped out at the Amex ticket office from 5:42am on the morning general release tickets go on sale.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here