Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How gutted are you about cook being sold?

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
I am pretty gutted because I think we should of renewed his contract and sent him out on load to AFCB and reep the rewards in a few years time when we are in the Prem League.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It makes me laugh how many people are so gutted when a couple of months ago, hardly any fans mentioned him. He's played less than a handful of senior games and was the one player who didn't have any sponsors. Now all of a sudden he's the best thing since sliced bread and fans are gutted.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
If he asked the straight question ... am I going to be a first team starter ahead of 2 of 3 Dunk/Greer/El-Abd, and told "no", and he decided to move on, then it's best for all parties. The reality is the other 3 are better at this stage. Can't keep everyone happy.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
f*** sake i was more gutted about murray than someone who played against man city, liv and stains in about five years

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think it is a good deal for us as getting cash back on investing in his youth

Codner pharmaceuticals

Jun 17, 2009
Border Country
I think some of us need to come to terms with the fact we can now move on players who are half decent. McNulty aside, Cook is one of the first players to be surplus who can actually command a fee. How much did we get for the previous home grown talent that were not needed? Fraser, Cox et al?

It is a sign of the strength of the club (aside from the fact we don't have many defenders for Saturday). Be happy And good luck to the guy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here