Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How good is Elliott Bennett, tremendous young talent.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Our best player since Bobby Z....... FACT.

:albion1:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
He is bloody good! So chuffed we have him on a good contract too. I think he'll fire us onto glory in years to come!

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Strong, skillful, determined, great vision, can defend and attack, contributes almost everywhere. Other than that though.....

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
I must agree. Passages of play tonight, substantiated but the ESPN commentary team, that were sublime. Bridcutt;s cross field raking pass at the beginning of the second half was worthy of the Champions League. The break may well have worked for us?

It will be very interesting to see who Gus brings in in the January window. Strengthening up a strong team. I like it!

Warm glow inside after seeing us tonight, we are class.

TNBA

TTF

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
I Like Bennett's interviews too, always appears very level headed and grounded.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I'm glad that Bennett has signed a long contract. Hopefully that will deter other teams trying to buy him (although I realise that if they are rich and determined that won't stop them) My biggest worry this season was that we would lose Bennett in January.

cjwoolven

Jun 4, 2008
I forgot the fact he's only 21. such a quality player with hopefully a huge future ahead of him, preferably in a brighton shirt.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Wont argue with anything about Bennett tonight and i do f***ing love the bloke, BUT at times tonight his final ball was woefull, normally after he had done the hard work. Tis is just my view, dont want any arguments, and would happily vote for Elliot as player of the season right now!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here