Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] How frequently do you shower/bathe?

How often do you shower/bath?

• Twice a day

• Daily

• Every other day

• More than once a week

• Weekly

• Fortnightly

• Monthly

Results are only viewable after voting.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Most days but a day or night in London and it’s a must do as soon as I get home. Being in London attracts filth

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Twice a day, once in the morning sets me up for the day, and then again when I get in from work.
I thought that was the norm to be honest but looking at the replies I’m not sure it is now !
I can’t even imagine getting in to bed dirty !

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Twice a day, once in the morning sets me up for the day, and then again when I get in from work.
I thought that was the norm to be honest but looking at the replies I’m not sure it is now !
I can’t even imagine getting in to bed dirty !
Probably best not to take the poll too seriously 😉. Pretty sure those saying they don’t shower or bathe at less than weekly intervals are probably having a woosh - I was - I voted monthly fwiw :lol:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
You might be exactly the man I need to speak to then. We're about to move into a flat and we've talked about ripping the bath out and having a big shower unit there instead.
We have no idea on cost, obviously materials will differ considerably so even a ballpark figure will be difficult.
Drop me a message if you can offer any advice though.
I've got about a 5 month waiting list atm but happy to give you an estimate 👍

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I've got about a 5 month waiting list atm but happy to give you an estimate 👍
We don't have a moving date as of yet but would you mind if I give you a shout once we're in so you can take a look and take it from there?
We're not in any hurry as we have loads to do once we're in there.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
We don't have a moving date as of yet but would you mind if I give you a shout once we're in so you can take a look and take it from there?
We're not in any hurry as we have loads to do once we're in there.
👌no problem 😊

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
Every morning during the hot, humid summers here. Once it gets to winter, I might go every other day or else it dries my skin out too much. Forced air heating is a bit of a nightmare for that.

ElectricNaz

Jan 23, 2013
Hampshire
Depends on a lot.

During the summer, every day at least once

If I go to boot camp or play football, it's twice a day

If I'm being lazy, working from home, not leaving the house and doing absolutely nothing strenuous and it's not hot outside, once every other day

BiffyBoy

Aug 20, 2012
I’m twice a day as I’ll usually try and get a run in late afternoon.

I thought about this thread in the shower earlier.

How many people spend time purposely washing their legs and feet in the shower? I’ll give the important bits a very thorough scrub, but I’ll give my legs and feet a lot less attention assuming the shower gel / soap flows south enough to do a lot of the work naturally.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
IMG_4982.jpeg

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Life and hygiene has changed so much since the 80's. Remember having a daily strip wash in a bowl and then over to my Aunties for a bath on a Sunday until we got a bathroom in 1984. Living in Brighton like so few of us do these days the students are the worst of the stinkers and there are still a few in The Evening Star when I pop in.
That’s just factually incorrect. In general, Students smell better than homeless people, fat people and elderly people.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here