Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How exciting - a new MANAGING DIRECTOR

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
WOO maybe dick and his lap dog are on they way out. This is too much good news to take in over the last 2 days.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Will release Perry to sort out money, building for the stadium so pretty good move

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
The guy sounds like he's got a cracking approach to the job, from what he's said on the official website. Blimey - maybe it's really not long now until the first SOD gets turned over etc etc. Finally, some exciting times ahead.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
WOO maybe dick and his lap dog are on they way out. This is too much good news to take in over the last 2 days.

Would that be Dick and the lapdog that just got permission for our new stadium ? And you want them booted OUT of the club ?

I suggest you might want to remember those two guys when you plonk your arse down on your seat at the gleaming new stadium THEY have delivered for the likes of you to enjoy.

bhafc4eva indeed. Bha wouldn\'t be \"4eva\" at all, without the hard work and dedication of the two men you now want ousted.

Remember that.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Now that the stadium is all agreed and progressing, is it about time Ernest and bhafc4eva went somewhere else?

There is nothing left for them to do here, perhaps they could set up their own board with Johnny Byrnes Ego, call it whatever the f*** they like, so long as the just piss off from here.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Now that the stadium is all agreed and progressing, is it about time Ernest and bhafc4eva went somewhere else?

There is nothing left for them to do here, perhaps they could set up their own board with Johnny Byrnes Ego, call it whatever the f*** they like, so long as the just piss off from here.

Progressing WHAT ? Where is the progression ? All we have is planning permission and DO not FORGET people were drinking CHEAP champagne 2 years ago CELEBRATING planning permission.
I will wait until the stadium has begun to be BUILT before I START my celebration :angry::angry::angry:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Progressing WHAT ? Where is the progression ? All we have is planning permission and DO not FORGET people were drinking CHEAP champagne 2 years ago CELEBRATING planning permission.
I will wait until the stadium has begun to be BUILT before I START my celebration :angry::angry::angry:

Actually Ernie, you're right, there has been no progression, at all. Sorry for my ignorance.
:yawn:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here