Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How easy is it to get moved??

mccraque

Feb 24, 2009
So after 5 games in my new seat for the season, I have quickly learnt that the guy behind is a complete munt.

If he's not laying in to Hammond or (his new favourite) Dobbie - he's spouting some other drivel in the most oafish of voices. - Irritating enough.

It's got to the point though that whenever he gets excited, I either get an earful of gob, food (or whatever he happens to have in his mouth at the time of an on pitch incident). And last night a pint down the back.

Am about ready to fill him in.

I've tried drinking before games to "numb" my annoyance, and I have tried turning up sober. But the fact remains, he is a tit.

How easy would it be at this time of the season to request a transfer!?

Aadam

Resident Plastic
Feb 6, 2012
Okay, this might seem obvious and I know this is England, but have you tried talking to him directly?

so after 5 games in my new seat for the season, i have quickly learnt that the guy behind is a complete munt.

If he's not laying in to hammond or (his new favourite) dobbie - he's spouting some other drivel in the most oafish of voices. - irritating enough.

It's got to the point though that whenever he gets excited, i either get an earful of gob, food (or whatever he happens to have in his mouth at the time of an on pitch incident). And last night a pint down the back.

Am about ready to fill him in.

I've tried drinking before games to "numb" my annoyance, and i have tried turning up sober. But the fact remains, he is a tit.

How easy would it be at this time of the season to request a transfer!?

soz i'll move:moo:

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
why did he have a pint in the stands??

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Okay, this might seem obvious and I know this is England, but have you tried talking to him directly?

He doesn't sound like the sort to understand logic and reason really, does he? I'm referring to the "munt", not the OP.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
if it is return of the rev, then sadly no.

Aadam

Resident Plastic
Feb 6, 2012
He doesn't sound like the sort to understand logic and reason really, does he? I'm referring to the "munt", not the OP.

Fair point. But at least ask him first. Then if nothing changes speak with the ticket office about it and request they do something about if as you have failed yourself.

mccraque

Feb 24, 2009
Stewards obviously missed the pint!

Individually the points may seem trivial, but bundle them together for 5x 90mins and I just want to move seats.

That's the main point of the post. Is it easy to do?

Aadam

Resident Plastic
Feb 6, 2012

Individually the points may seem trivial, but bundle them together for 5x 90mins and I just want to move seats.

Given the fact that there's a waiting list I wouldn't have thought so, but call them up. Wouldn't hurt to ask.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Fair point. But at least ask him first. Then if nothing changes speak with the ticket office about it and request they do something about if as you have failed yourself.

Ask him to completely change his personality? Right...

"Oh ok, I am sorry dear chap, I'll stop being the massive twat I've been for the last 46 years."

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I think the people you need are in the ticket office, not North Stand Chat...

Good luck.

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
Maybe I'm missing something? If anyone wishes to move seats, is there any reason why they couldn't be allocated a seat that is normally used for match by match tickets? The season ticket holders former seat could surely just be sold on a match by match basis?

The big drawback of all seater stadia - When you are stuck near a brain donor, its not always easy to move. I'm lucky I guess. Bar one idiot nearby who has it in for Barnes no matter whet, my neighbours are great.

What Stand is the OP in?

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
I expect the club have just introduced some sort of 'moving seat' charge this season.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

Ring the ticket office.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm lucky I guess. Bar one idiot nearby who has it in for Barnes no matter whet, my neighbours are great.
Lucky where I am, no idiots at all. ??? oh :blush:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
And saying what? "Please don't get excited and please change your opinions as I don't share them?" I have every sympathy with the OP but I can't see what the other bloke's doing that 'having a word' will fix, if anything it could inflame the situation.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
I would have a word, maybe he will hit you, then you will have solved your problem as he would be ejected. How do other people feel around you, are they getting annoyed with him. Maybe you all could tell him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here