Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How do YOU feel now.....?????

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I really have the worst feelin we will be disappointed tonight, everything the can go wrong I think may do.

Rooney will allow the opposing team to wind him and get sent off, Owen will have a normal goaless game....

God please let us win!

I just have the feeling....

Sorry everyone.............

:nono:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Keep the faith were ARE better than Croatia, it just depends on out attiude which so far has been good !!!

WE WILL WIN !!

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Rooney will allow the opposing team to wind him and get sent off, Owen will have a normal goaless game....

:nono: [/B][/QUOTE]

Owen hasnt scored for two games, hardly NORMAL !

KEEP THE FAITH.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
My mind keeps flitting back to Euro 2000. Same stage, same scenario: we needed a draw to go through to the quarterfinals. Then it was Romania, now it's Croatia.

Four years ago we led, only for Neville to give away an 89th minute penalty: 2-3, plane home.

Please don't let history repeat itself...!

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Thats a good point, I may go and have a ponder m'self in the works cubicle, I may feel better for it!!

:clap:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
bhafc99 said:
My mind keeps flitting back to Euro 2000. Same stage, same scenario: we needed a draw to go through to the quarterfinals. Then it was Romania, now it's Croatia.

Four years ago we led, only for Neville to give away an 89th minute penalty: 2-3, plane home.

Fortunately 'Clueless Kevin' isn't in charge now - that's the big difference. Last time it was a toss-up between us and the Germans as to who was the most dire and incomptent team in the Tournament.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
bhafc99 said:

4 years ago we were chuffed that we just beat Germany 1 - 0, these days we can beat them 5 - 1 in their own backyard !!

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
dont you feel though, whenever we concede a goal, Sven seems to revert to plan.... erm to plan .....

Has he got a plan b??

I'm sure we will win however, but I am touching cloth it must be said!!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Croatia were shite against Switzerland........

3-1 to England tonight. Trust me:clap: :clap: :clap:

lost in london

Dec 10, 2003
London
I've got a few quid on gerrard to score first and england to win 2-1 at 65/1 so that is bound to happen.
But then i've also got money on 2-0 and scholes to score first at 45-1 so that might happen as well.
However I've also got money on gary neville to score first for us at 50-1 so maybe you don't want to listen to me.
I am a bookies dream punter, mugs like me making silly ill-informed optimistic bets on England games must be where they get their cash from

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
croatia will be to busy with winding rooney up and that will give owen a chance to get some form back and score a couple of goals

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here