Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Confident we will not have any problems tonight

Crisp

Jul 11, 2003
Salisbury
Just back from the pub and far too happy.
We'll beat Portugal in the quarters, Germany in the semis and France in the final - England Euro champions 2004!!!!

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
SarumSeagull said:
Just back from the pub and far too happy.
We'll beat Portugal in the quarters, Germany in the semis and France in the final - England Euro champions 2004!!!!
Oh,yes please:clap2:

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
I am worried, though, about this well-hatched Croatia plan to get Rooney sent off. . .

Dream on. . . (as Clive Tyldsley might add). . . boys! :)

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Well we won and all, I just hope all the people who were moaning and groaning about how the world was coming to end becuase we threw the game away against France now realise how BLOODY STUPID THEY NOW LOOK.:jester:

Last edited:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Shizuoka Dolphin said:
Well we won and all, I just hope all the people who were moaning and groaning about how the world was coming to end becuase we threw the game away against France now realise how BLOODY STUPID THEY NOW LOOK.:jester:

Off course they won't, bloody marvellous last night :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
ROONEY!!ROONEY!!ROONEY!!ROONEY!!ROONEY!!ROONEY!!ROONEY!!ROONEY!!ROONEY!!ROONEY!!ROONEY!!ROONEY!!ROONEY!!ROONEY!!ROONEY!!ROONEY!!ROONEY!!ROONEY!!ROONEY!!ROONEY!!ROONEY!!ROONEY!!ROONEY!!ROONEY!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here