Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How do you decide your password?

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
I have so many passwords these days, I just have to have mine the same as my username with a couple of random numbers at the end usually otherwise I'd never remember them. How abiout everyone else? How do you decide on your password (obviously don't actually tell us what it is:))....

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
the full harris said:
I have so many passwords these days, I just have to have mine the same as my username with a couple of random numbers at the end usually otherwise I'd never remember them. How abiout everyone else? How do you decide on your password (obviously don't actually tell us what it is:))....

I have at least 3 that I can think of all because everyone wants a different thing (no numbers, min 2 numbers blah blah). Bloody annoying :angry:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
my password for EVERYTHING, including bank accounts etc, is seagulls123... easy to remember and covers any alphanumeric requirements

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Moshe Gariani said:
my password for EVERYTHING, including bank accounts etc, is seagulls123... easy to remember and covers any alphanumeric requirements
My HSBC bank account, (for what it's worth, the account number is 3345 8872). So what I've done is made the password the same but ALPHANUMERIC on a phone. i.e. ddgj ttpa

So the password for my bank account is "ddgj ttpa". Pretty CLEVER stuff, I think you'll agree. :thumbsup:

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
just to make things clear, my password for all things is thefullharris?? where ?? are two random numbers.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
I've solved the problem!

I keep all of my life savings under the mattress in the spare room. I also cunningly leave a back door key under the plant pot to the left of the door.

I live at 9 Acacia avenue in Taunton.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
I used to use the last player to score for the Albion and the minute they scored.

i.e. Harding_82

Would've been a bit of a problem at some points last season.

Now I just use CPFC0BHAFC1 for everything.

Moshe Gariani said:

I know for a FACT that you are a liar. :jester:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
jonny.rainbow said:
I used to use the last player to score for the Albion and the minute they scored.

i.e. Harding_82

Would've been a bit of a problem at some points last season.
:lolol:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
my password for almost everything is the reg plate of the first car I owned

*which was stolen off my drive before i'd even owned it a week and written off by joyriders :angry:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
8 digit number from my days working on a checkout, easy to remember and difficult to guess

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
depends on the account. I use my EIN from when I worked in BT for one system (not NSC) anwyay, as I used to have to type it 100+ times a day and remember it off due to that.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I used to use Aardvark, when the girl in the bank asked me why, I said it was my mother's maiden name. She believed me.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Normal Rob said:
I've solved the problem!

I keep all of my life savings under the mattress in the spare room. I also cunningly leave a back door key under the plant pot to the left of the door.

I live at 9 Acacia avenue in Taunton.

Nipped round from North Curry.Couldn't find the key.Are you perhaps....................fibbing??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here