they f***ed up and missed a D
so i'm BRADERS

or because SAFEWAYS A C**T

whichever answer you prefer

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
A long, cerebral journey of discovery and enlightenment. 20 years in the wilderness, followed by further soul-searching and deep contemplation. It was all spiritually aided by the avatar of the age, Meher Kronenbourg.

I hate these moments of clarity...

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I was a train driver. That was until I went off the rails.

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Artois said:
I give good head.

Oh, I was told it's because you're a piss artist. (I knew it had something to do with swallowing).

braders7 said:
they f***ed up and missed a D
so i'm BRADERS

You mean you spelt your name wrong on the piece of paper? :jester:

When I first posted on North Stand Chat in November 1997 I worked for the supermarket Safeway. I am also a Brighton & Hove Albion fan, so chose the name 'Safeway Seagull'. It was later pointed out to me that NSC is, in fact, a message board for Brighton & Hove Albion fans, which was lucky.

My username was abbreviated to 'Safeway' late last year after people kept thinking I was an actual seagull.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I was walking on the beach and got assaulted by a crab so I ran to the nearest tree to climb and hide

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
It's my name. And no, my mum didn't do it for me either. She gave me a much longer name which nobody uses. And the ones that try, usually spell it wrong, don't they ANDREW?

Last edited:

Rambo

Don't Push me
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
Spent most of my time hunting down POWs in 'Nam' for the past few years.

Well, really its an abbreviated nickname that I have been called ever since I can remember, (even before the film came out) so I guess Iam the original and only RAMBO.

Vinyl Richie

Jul 30, 2003
Polling North Standers
I was previously bigfatbuddha but nobody used to talk to me because I think you all thought I was a big fat buddha and we wouldn't have much in common. So MARTIN suggested that I change it to my NSP name (dj name if had to pick one) and roberts your fathers brother.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
My name was forged in the fiery depths of Mount Doom by the gnarled and evil hand of the Dark Lord Sauron himself.
From the molton pewter which spewed forth, came the Legend that has been burnt in deepest black onto my very scrotum:

Easy 10 to rule them all
Easy 10 to find them
Easy 10 to bring them all
And in the darkness bind them

Thus have I been branded with this name. It is my burden to carry, and mine alone.

Didn't we have this topic recently?

But here goes:

Back in the late eighties/early nineties, a mate and I used to organise raves under the monicker 'MC Ferret & the Fatbadger'. It wasn't that one of us was Ferret and the other Fatbadger, just that we sort of thought they went well together. I have used both names for various reasons over the years, and I happened to be using fatbadger for my email address when I met the BHAlba lot, and it just sort of stuck after that.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Geographical

Yorkshire Seagull which got shortened by a couple of friends of mine & so registered on this latest incarnation of nsc as Yorkie.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here