Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How come SNAGS are so hard to digest?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Had some mighty fine Toulose earlier for me dinner but now I'm trumping like a trooper. They smell quite pleasant compared to my normal efforts, probably due to the herbs or summat, but I'm doing some really smelly ones on a regular basis.

Can anyone explain?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I did eat all 6, 4 at dinner and then two cold about an hour ago. Is this the only reason? Quantity?

I also had some broccoli.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I did eat all 6, 4 at dinner and then two cold about an hour ago. Is this the only reason? Quantity?

I also had some broccoli.

:eek:

Bet your arse smells like a compost heap!

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
did you get them from sizzling sausages in george street

Had some mighty fine Toulose earlier for me dinner but now I'm trumping like a trooper. They smell quite pleasant compared to my normal efforts, probably due to the herbs or summat, but I'm doing some really smelly ones on a regular basis.

Can anyone explain?
You may well need a pull through with a frosty mop.

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God

Can anyone explain?

Toulose snags have a higher meat content than your british affair.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
empire said:
did you get them from sizzling sausages in george street

Its sensational sausages actually, and walking past the other day, they seem to have expanded their shop and are now selling loads of tasty treats.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You can't beat the bona-fide german BRATWURSTS from Lidl's. Sling some of them on the barbie, smear in diijon mustard, and you can actually get aroused whilst masticating on them.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
D'Angelo Saxon said:
Its sensational sausages actually, and walking past the other day, they seem to have expanded their shop and are now selling loads of tasty treats.

I must visit there one day. Sounds good.

Heffle Gull

JCL since 1979
Feb 5, 2004
Heathfield
I had Wild Boar Sausages at the weekend.

The Boar was shot on a farm near Rye.

The sausages were delicious, but it make you wonder what else is out there lurking in the undergrowth.

??? ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here