Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How cold is it where you are ?

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Really hard and heavy frost here this morning. Great day out in the sun,however stand in the shade and it is really very cold. :bigwave:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
A bit nippy here in Aber, plenty of frost still there where the sun hasn't been shining on it. 4 celsius according to www.weather.co.uk

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
It was -5C at 8am this morning in GL1, another day with not a cloud in the sky nor a puff of wind. The sun has now gone down and the temperature has just dipped below freezing, I expect it to be at least as cold as it was last night, maybe a degree or two colder.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Walked home from the pub tonight - my god it's bloody freezing! I thought we'd had the worst of it but I swear it's as cold as I can remember it being all winter!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
-2 here wi,th gale force winds..... nasty and very unusual... where's that global warming?

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Just arrived in Surbiton and my car was telling me it was -4. It could be lying of course.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
It was -5C again at 8am this morning in GL1, which is pretty cold for near the city centre, suspect it is probably colder in the outskirts.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
It's a bit nippy, although not as Antarctic-cold as my parents seem convinced it is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here