Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How can I put this?

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
I recently purchased a PC game and want to transfer it onto my laptop. Thing is I would rather not carry the original disc around with me. Now , I hear there are such things as cracks which make it possible to play the game without the CD.

My question is this.

Who knows a site or sites where I may be able to aquire one of these cracks.

Thankyou :angel:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
chez said:
I recently purchased a PC game and want to transfer it onto my laptop. Thing is I would rather not carry the original disc around with me. Now , I hear there are such things as cracks which make it possible to play the game without the CD.

My question is this.

Who knows a site or sites where I may be able to aquire one of these cracks.

Thankyou :angel:

Name the game.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
I think you forgot this :blush:

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Re: Re: Re: How can I put this?

chez said:
Shit, I was hoping that no-one would ask that!!!!

Its "Barbie Horse Adventures". Obvioulsy not for me, its for my daughter who breaks CD's as soon as she lays eyes on them - hence needing the crack.

Riiiiiight ;)

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
You should start an official thread like the FM one,

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
www.cracks.ws

However, for a game that obscure, I really doubt there'll be a crack. So use a tool like Clone CD or Alcohol120 (Nero can't copy copy-protected discs very well) to make a copy for regular use and store the real one somewhere safe.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
actually, it might be crackz or serials. Or something like that. Google for it a bit, you'll find the sites eventually. Don't want to check from here, monitoring proxy server...

Lush

Mods' Pet
MYOB said:
www.cracks.ws

However, for a game that obscure, I really doubt there'll be a crack. So use a tool like Clone CD or Alcohol120 (Nero can't copy copy-protected discs very well) to make a copy for regular use and store the real one somewhere safe.

Obscure? OBSCURE? Whadda you mean OBSCURE! The 8 year old girls round here have taken to it like...er...crack...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here