Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

how bout we sack adams and get one of u lot

oh ah stantona

Oct 19, 2008
mcghee out, wilkins out, adams out.....quite frankly im sick of seeing it are we ever going to be satisfied ...quite frankly i don't think so until we give the job to some clever t*sser on nsc...lets get real adams has inherited an average side whether he has improved it yet remains to be seen...yes we are on a bad run at the moment...but i feel results are just round the corner...are we going to get relegated dont be so f*cking stupid...we will finish in the top half i beleive so....come on fella s lets quit the moaning get behind micky and the boyz during this poor period and i think we might be pleasantly suprised come the end of the season.....i await to be shot down in flames by all u moaning pessimists...

vitusvivi

May 30, 2008
ok... well there is one thing... we are looking at the relegation places in the next week or so and we haven't won since august. Is that a silly reason to be pesimistic or is it just me?

Mr Blunt

Apr 21, 2008
Brighton
mcghee out, wilkins out, adams out.....quite frankly im sick of seeing it are we ever going to be satisfied ...quite frankly i don't think so until we give the job to some clever t*sser on nsc...lets get real adams has inherited an average side whether he has improved it yet remains to be seen...yes we are on a bad run at the moment...but i feel results are just round the corner...are we going to get relegated dont be so f*cking stupid...we will finish in the top half i beleive so....come on fella s lets quit the moaning get behind micky and the boyz during this poor period and i think we might be pleasantly suprised come the end of the season.....i await to be shot down in flames by all u moaning pessimists...

Yeah you will be shot down but you are totally right about what you said. They want adams head in october and forget that we were in 17th place in wilkins second season in january and finished in the bottom half in his first.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I got Brighton to the Champions League final on Football Manager, that means that I can say what I want about Adams as I CLEARLY know more about Football than him!!

I think Adams should stay by the way.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
It does appear people think the season is over.

Hull were in about 18th place in the Championship this time last season. Palace were in the relegation zone around this time the year they either got to or nearly got to the play off places ( my memory is shot ! ).

There's plenty of time to turn it around.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Yeah you will be shot down but you are totally right about what you said. They want adams head in october and forget that we were in 17th place in wilkins second season in january and finished in the bottom half in his first.

Where does this come from about being 17th last January under Wilkins? I've just checked the tables on the club web site and they dont show us any lower than 14th during January but that was with 3 games in hand on other teams above us.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I honestly think that most people are not pissed off with the results or the league positioning

It is the way this has been achieved. It is the shit football being served up, with the obvious being missed by the manager, and no apparent way of turning things round, with the squad falling apart through injury

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
a heightened expectation of what we would achieve this season due to wilkins getting us to a high league position, mainly due to the SHIT standard is probably behind the disapointment

every team that has come into the league this year, bar hereford, has improved it. having said that, people are obviously going to be pissed off when we are spending time and effort and money getting to a shit hole like hartlepool, only for the team to not turn up

roll on carlisle :clap:

Mr Blunt

Apr 21, 2008
Brighton
Where does this come from about being 17th last January under Wilkins? I've just checked the tables on the club web site and they dont show us any lower than 14th during January but that was with 3 games in hand on other teams above us.

Yeah sorry a mistake i have us in 17th on the 16th on feburary with games in hand.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Yes please I'd absolutely love the job. I'd get Dean in and I would give him complete freedom to the coaching whilst overseeing and picking the lineups.
We would do a lot better than we are now:clap2:

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
A few BHA supporters i know are saying things are just not right at Withdean....especially with the team but no one can put their fingers on what exactly is wrong. There's no one playing exceptionally bad and the tactics seem ok. They also say that MA isn't the task master he used to be and has really mellowed.

Comments ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here