• More than 54 inches

Votes: 4 3.3%

• Total voters

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
As I watched the glory of the blue tide sweep across the nation on my 46 inches I was wondering what the average telly size was. How big is your MAIN telly?

Poll to follow

Yoda

English & European
This:
ue40b7000.jpg

in 40 inches.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Is 50 inches too big for your house? A friend of mine has one and his room is now completely dominated by it. I should think his sofa is about one metre away!!!

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
28" which APPARENTLY is big enough and we don't need a new telly, we've got other far more important things we could be spending the money on like doing up the kitchen or sitting in a tent in Somerset in the pissing rain, and what's wrong with it being DEEPER than it is WIDE?

beardosh

Insert witty comment here
Dec 14, 2009
28" which APPARENTLY is big enough and we don't need a new telly, we've got other far more important things we could be spending the money on like doing up the kitchen or sitting in a tent in Somerset in the pissing rain, and what's wrong with it being DEEPER than it is WIDE?

Man up pal and get down Currys and order yourself a Large 3D LED Samsung. Then just tell her indoors it's more energy efficient and will save all those cutey-wutey polar bears. Job done.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
37"
I might go to 40" if or when I upgrade, but I'm in no rush, very happy with this one. Looks just right.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

Women just don't get it do they. Had a devil of a job persuading the wife to buy one. I aimed high for the 50 inches and ended up with the 46. I would have accepted the 42, but don't tell her that! :thumbsup:

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Women just don't get it do they. Had a devil of a job persuading the wife to buy one. I aimed high for the 50 inches and ended up with the 46. I would have accepted the 42, but don't tell her that! :thumbsup:

i'm sure your misses often settles for less inches than she would like!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

I had the same problem.
Fortnuately an annoying green burn mark appeared in the middle of the screen on our old 28" CRT, so it FINALLY became necessary to replace it.

I was like a dog with two dicks when that happened.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
42 inches , now looks too small so the next one will have to be 50" or 52"

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
A 40" one of these, the picture frame meant I could squeeze in another couple of inches :thumbsup:

Attachments

• Tosh 40XF355D.jpg
    Tosh 40XF355D.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 172

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I've got a very nice 32" CRT telly bought ages ago when it was the height of technology, unfortunately it is very reliable and has a pretty good picture so I'm not allowed to buy a new one. Damn tellys why do they have to last so well :)

emphyrian

May 25, 2004
Woodingdean
50" sony bravia. didnt tell the wife id bought it untilthe delivery men put a big box inthe front room. she didnt talk to me for a week. in hindsight should of bought one for each room then she wouldnt talk to me again.

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
50" sony bravia. didnt tell the wife id bought it untilthe delivery men put a big box inthe front room. she didnt talk to me for a week. in hindsight should of bought one for each room then she wouldnt talk to me again.

:thumbsup:

73". I'm going for the biggest telly on NSC!....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here