Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How big is your Albion budget.............

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

What's yer buget then ?

• £0-200

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • £201-£500

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • £501-£1000

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • £1001 - Infinity and Beyond

Votes: 16 29.1%

• Total voters

D

Deleted member 2719

How much of a budget do you set a season for just tickets and travel to see the stripes?

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Money is no object (within reason of course). If I could I would spend in excess of £1k watching us play every season but with exams unfortunately I can't.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
well I pay for every game I can afford

which is nigh on every game (probably miss 2/3 a season - but thats down to Uni or Work normally) , so that is definitely in the last category

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Just completed a DSS means test and bastards don't allow for Albion...its wrong I tells ya, wrong lol

D

Deleted member 2719

Money is no object (within reason of course). If I could I would spend in excess of £1k watching us play every season but with exams unfortunately I can't.

I agree watching the Albion you should always push your limits, i would do all home and away matches if possible but sometimes reality kicks in and you have to spend money on Mortgages,bills, Kids,dogs, cats,gym etc.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Go as many I can afford month by month guessing it's near 500 home and away including travel by end of season. Haven't factored in beer and food as that goes in the weekly, guess I go to half the home games and a few of the away games.

Last edited:

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
I'll go whenever i can afford it which is most weeks. I'm planning on getting a half season ticket to reduce some of the cost.

D

Deleted member 2719

My reason for this poll was i wondered what income/leisure money fans will pay with redundancies and a lot of people with max out cards in the equation and whether fans will buy ST at Falmer and not have the budget to go Away to so many games.

Still inconclusive more votes needed please.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Don't really budget as such for footy. Just get my season ticket on the monthly option, then the odd away game or three in a season if I can be arsed to go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here