Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hove Park v Blatch Mill

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
thats a toughie. like oakmeeds v downlands

i may have to go for blatch though, seeing as tommy boy 86 was a student there:)

Oct 25, 2003
Scotty M said:
thats a toughie. like oakmeeds v downlands

i may have to go for blatch though, seeing as tommy boy 86 was a student there:)
cheers lover:love:

this may be a sweeping generalisation, but i find that the lowlife of hp is much lower than the lowlife of blatch, hence i truly think blatch is better

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i quite agree - i find students from blatch to be much more pleasant - all apart from the famous kev of course, although he is a pratt:lolol:

Ezekiel Rowe

Apr 23, 2004
There was an absolute quality thread on the 'old style' NSC about memories of Blatch. Reading about the old teachers (that were still working at the school) was hilarious. Turbo-tits turner for example.

Oct 25, 2003
Ezekiel Rowe said:
There was an absolute quality thread on the 'old style' NSC about memories of Blatch. Reading about the old teachers (that were still working at the school) was hilarious. Turbo-tits turner for example.
who is turner? don't think she was there when i was there?

Ezekiel Rowe said:

Crikey that brings back memories. We used to call her Iron Maiden. I was there 87-94. Makes me feel very old now!

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
She used to be well scary, even when I was at the Goldstone acting all hard with my mates she would come along and give us a good telling off. Then on Monday morning she would give you stern looks as if to say "Im the boss even when your out of school". She was a Special PC I presume everyone remembers.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
samparish said:
Oakmeeds v Downlands isn't tough at all. Downlands all the way:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

:salute: to oakmeeds

we are oakmeeds, super oakmeeds, from the hill!

so oakmeeds had a few pikeys, we were still better than downlands! even big vinny vincent thought so - leaving downlands for burgess hill

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
kinkygerbil said:
he was my pe teacher i won a tenner of him when i kicked his ass at tennis

he is a total legend. only experienced his wisdom for a year, but ill never forget getting lost in the minibus going to chailey for a football match. oh, and in gcse pe

'some sports are only for men. like triple jump'
'whys that sir?'
'errrrrr......i dunno......incase they break their womb or something'

:lolol:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
'theres loads of different sponsorship deals. like venues can you be sponsored. like in bolton, theres the reebok stadium, which is sponsored by.....errrrrrr........oh yeah, its reebok'

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
kinkygerbil said:
o yer and oakmeads was shite at rugby

we were shite at everything. excpet basketball and cricket

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here