Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hove Dogs

Henry764

Oct 15, 2009
Is there an entry price for u18 at hove dogs? Also I assume that you do not have to be accompanied by an adult to get in? Thanks

D

Deleted User X18H

Wed - FREE
Thu - £5
Fri - FREE
Sat - £6
Sun - FREE

Children under 16 - Free

Sick squid on Saturdays!! Don't go Fridays its dire the totepool rolls over for at least 3 races even on the win pool. And Chaz Miller smiles. Its horrid

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Go Sunday afternoon and you can see our very own Albion Flyer running in the 12.58

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
a quick question regarding the allocation of trap numbers for dogs, i see albion flyer is trap 5 sunday recently he has been in 6, how do they decide which dog runs from what trap?

D

Deleted User X18H

a quick question regarding the allocation of trap numbers for dogs, i see albion flyer is trap 5 sunday recently he has been in 6, how do they decide which dog runs from what trap?

Presumably The Flyer is a wide seed. Meaning he will be given preference of trap 5 or 6 in races as he moves to the right after trapping. If he were in 1 2 or 3 he would create carnage in most races.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010

The racing manager "draws" the dogs depending on whether they rail, middle or run wide. Albion Flyer is a wide runner but so is the 6 dog in tommorrows race so they do a draw.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here